7.1

1. Feb 27, 2015
    The players seem disproportional and the game feels really arcadish. But I still had fun in this game! I wish dunking was easier in this game though, as getting a perfect score in the Dunk Contest is nearly impossible.
  2. Jan 3, 2011
    Great game with the only bad part being is that sometimes when you make the hoop it doesn't record the new basket for a point. Still very fun and I'd suggest it for any Basket-ball fan.

1. Aside from "Fight Night," there isn't a better two-player sports game than "NBA Live 06."[Nov 2005, p.78]
    It pumps up the star power with plenty of show, but Superstar Freestyle doesn't ignore the go. Whether your real-life NBA team is headed for playoff stardom or a ticket to the lottery, NBA Live should make the 2006 just a little more enjoyable.
    This is my favorite two-player sports game of the year so far. The Superstar moves really change the way you play the game, and for the better, as for the first time in years you can really tell the difference between players like Shaq and Eric Dampier.