8.4

1. Flex
    Jan 10, 2003
    Amazing game to play. once had found time limit and difficulty to get realistic scores found the gameplay to be the best ive seen. Freestyle play is dope, adds a whole new playing style to the game. D still needs some work, but ovcrall top quality.
  2. MicaelA.
    Feb 15, 2003
    This game is f..ken cool tite ass graphics fun to play on any system accept ps1.
  3. Frank
    Feb 9, 2003
    It's AWESOME!!!!!!
  4. LachlanR.
    Mar 14, 2003
    I dont give a sh.t what you other guys think, this game cant be beat!!! i love the freestyle controls, the animation and the gameplay. keep it up ea sports!
  5. LilZ
    Mar 5, 2003
    Damn, this game is off da hook. I cant wait till da next game comes out its gonna be better.
  6. DougP.
    Apr 12, 2003
    This game is on the hook!
    Apr 18, 2003
    This game is so awesome dudes and dudets.
  8. JoshL.
    Nov 30, 2002
    It is just great.
  9. DonovanR.
    Jan 15, 2003
    It is very very good, but I cannot wait for the next one to come out.
  10. RookiePajar
    Dec 13, 2002
    I LOVE IT. I love the Freestyle mode coz' you can make the players do more things. The game is much, much more realistic because of the freestyle mode. This is a must-have. LOVE THIS GAME !!!!!

#59 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2002
#98 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2002

1. GameNow
    Simple, straightforward fun. [Dec 2002, p.70]
  2. The bottom line is that EA has made nothing but vast improvements with this version of the NBA Live series.
  3. Live 2003’s identity crisis and average-at-best graphics are inexcusable. It belongs next to “ShootOut 2003” in the rental bin while “NBA 2K3” spins happily ever after.