NBA Live 2004 PlayStation 2

Nov 2, 2003
    Best game ever.
  3. MasenS.
    Nov 6, 2003
    This game is good. The best basketball game I ever have played!!! Way better then Espn Basketball.
  4. AnthonyM.
    Oct 24, 2003
    This game is sick.
  5. A.R
    Oct 3, 2003
    This Game is going to be the best basketball game of the year.its going to have 10 man mo-cap its also going to have a dynasty mode.i would probably recommend this game even though its not out yet P.S 2k games SUCK!!!!
  6. MikeM.
    Oct 11, 2003
    Amazing!!
  7. Randy
    Nov 4, 2003
    Excellent game! I love the dynasty mode and being able to unlock the Nike kickz and put them on my playaz is off the hook!
  8. MatthewR.
    Oct 26, 2003
    Much improved over last year...much more of a sim this year than in the past. I play basketball and the game is much more like real basketball than ESPN's. That doesn't feel realisitic at all to me. I bought both games, and Live has rebounded and is the top game this year in my opinion.
  9. Snoop
    Oct 27, 2003
    I bought both ESPN and Live. To sum it up ESPN does honestly look better and is more realistic when you look at it, but games are meant to be fun and Live is just FUN. The features and the music are just off the chain. What other game to you know that has the real Jordan's and Air Force Ones and throwbacks that you can choose while listening to Twista or Outkast? ESPN makes it too I bought both ESPN and Live. To sum it up ESPN does honestly look better and is more realistic when you look at it, but games are meant to be fun and Live is just FUN. The features and the music are just off the chain. What other game to you know that has the real Jordan's and Air Force Ones and throwbacks that you can choose while listening to Twista or Outkast? ESPN makes it too hard to penetrate to the basket without picking up a charge. If I am A.I., I should blow right past the majority of defenders in the league, but that doesn't happen on ESPN. As soon as you do your move the defender jumps in front of you and they call a charge even though the defender is still moving. Also the if you do get past one defender no one else steps up to help. Players just stand around while the person with the ball dribbles. That is not realistic. Expand
  10. JackB.
    Oct 4, 2003
    Its straight and imma get this cuz i been savin up 4 eva.
  11. MikeC.
    Sep 17, 2003
    This game looks great and the graphics are cool. This year of nba live is more realastic than before and you should get it.
  12. SeanH.
    Sep 27, 2003
    Sounds great. THe graphics are a lot smoother than last year's game, which already had impressive graphics. There will also be authentic NBA courts. Also, the gameplay is way more realistic and slow than '03, which made every game seem like a track meet. With these, and so many more improvements, I think that EA's title will take home the virtual basketball's crown this year!
  13. DerrettG.
    Mar 21, 2004
    Its a great all around game.
    Jun 9, 2004
    The game is simple and just great, Live has to be the realist game with fun controls ever. I do have a question, WHY IS IT THAT THIS SUCK, STUPID, TREACHEROUS SITE "NETJAK" IS ALWAYS THE FIRST TO GIVE GREAT GAMES BAD SCORES.. I'v seen this too many times.NetJak is just simply disgraceful. Read all the other reviews and you'll see what i mean.
  15. kjJones
    Nov 13, 2003
    Its off da chain ya heards may.
  16. TonyZ.
    Nov 4, 2003
    This game is tons better than the ESPN block fest as they should rename it. ESPN may look a little better graphics wise but Live has them on gameplay and that is what is most important.
  17. VinsanityCarter
    Dec 13, 2003
    I like the game play but sometimes i just cant miss shots even when im defended with Reggie Miller,Vince Carter,Gilbert Arenas and Clifford Robinson. Blocks are to easy to do in this game,even SHAQ daddy cant be blocked 6 times a games!!!!
  18. Jsoria
    Jan 18, 2004
    Superb graphics new updated rosters i love the throwback jerseys great 1 on 1 mode and great new freestyle and dynasty mode.
  19. CourtneyM.
    Mar 24, 2004
    Sometimes when you take and when your about to take the ball out the referee blows the whistle and gives the ball to the other team.

1. EA has done it again, implementing expanded Freestyle control, improved defensive AI, superior graphics and a brand-new announce team...Looking for the best basketball game? NBA Live 2004 is nothing but net. [Nov 2003, p.105]
  2. The gameplay has been dramatically tweaked, but the changes haven't detracted from the quick and responsive pace of the previous game. [Dec 2003, p.182]
  3. The perfect purchase for simulation basketball fans that want a little of arcade-like freedom.