NBA Live 2005 PlayStation 2

8.1

1. ArthurP.
    Jan 4, 2005
    Apparently this game is all about all star weekend... Not the season or player's attributes or performace. I could not play two teams in a season just like 2K4 so anyone who puchase this game to play in season, I recommend you NOT!
  2. Don'tneedtoknowDon'tneedtoknow
    Feb 20, 2007
    You all say that Live seems more real. If you want a game to seem real than play the real game!!! Talkin bout improve game, why don't you do something useful with ya fingers such and picking up a real basket ball and balling. It's just like driving games, driving a car is actually easier than driving the ones on the tv with the joystick. Plus it ain't all real. GamesYou all say that Live seems more real. If you want a game to seem real than play the real game!!! Talkin bout improve game, why don't you do something useful with ya fingers such and picking up a real basket ball and balling. It's just like driving games, driving a car is actually easier than driving the ones on the tv with the joystick. Plus it ain't all real. Games are meant to be fun, not annoying and bearly impossible. Bottomline, Live is garbage, ESPN is better. Seems like ESPN made a huge comeback after making 2k4, 2k6, and 2k7. I gotta admit, ESPN 5 was garbage, but all the Live Games are whack and who ever tryna base it off realism need to get up and face reality instead of tryna go blinde off of lookin at a tv screen for 24 hours......12 may be good but 24 is too long. You gotta add in sleep! Collapse
  3. SteveM.
    Oct 26, 2004
    This game is wack.... Live always has to come up with a new gimmick, and this one is by far the worst one.... if i want to control a slam dunk contest i will just wait for nba street Vol.3 it will be better in graphics and gameplay so until then you should just play espn 2k5.
  4. Coolguy
    Oct 22, 2004
    This game sucks, espn is way better!!!
  5. MikeL.
    Nov 14, 2004
    This game really sucks! For me NBA Live 2K4 is much better than 2K5, because 2K4 looks more advance than 2K5! The graphics of 2K5 is really BAD! Its very far from 2K4! I Suggest that next time they will release a new one, they must just adjust the players on 2K4, change there ratings, adjust the rosters of every team if there are any changes in there rosters, add new players if there are This game really sucks! For me NBA Live 2K4 is much better than 2K5, because 2K4 looks more advance than 2K5! The graphics of 2K5 is really BAD! Its very far from 2K4! I Suggest that next time they will release a new one, they must just adjust the players on 2K4, change there ratings, adjust the rosters of every team if there are any changes in there rosters, add new players if there are new ones and instead of 2K4 logo change it to a 2K5 logo. But please don't change the graphics of 2K4 anymore, because for me its very OK! Expand

#33 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2004

1. Freestyle control is the same as it ever was, which is a good thing as it still trumps "ESPN" as the better, more responsive control system.
  2. While some gamers will be turned off by the lack of total simulation, they still may be intrigued by the extras EA threw in for good measure such as the deep dynasty, slam-dunk contest, and three-point shootout.
    There isn't much to complain about in NBA Live 2005. And with the addition of the Slam Dunk Contest, the replay value is huge.