8.6

1. JoseuJ.
    Mar 11, 2005
    Nba Street V3 is the best game ever.
  2. JustinB.
    Jun 27, 2005
    Cool game. When you first get it, it's lot's of fun. All of yall that gave it a low score are all just hating on the game.
  3. BrandonB.
    Jan 23, 2005
    I you liked the other NBA Street's then you will love this game.
  4. JayP.
    Feb 12, 2005
    I thought volume 2 was sweet, well V3 blows it out of the water!
  5. DerekG.
    Mar 1, 2005
    Best volume of the series. The graphics rock! And I love the new game breakers. The only sports game I really want this year. I just wish the commentator would stop talking.
  6. simonc
    Apr 19, 2005
    this game is amazing!!!graphics are perfect the dunks and tricks are really great!!!!!!!!!!you also can dress your self made player and the new trick-stick is sooooooooooooooooooooo
    cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!there is also a dunk contest and this is wicked!!!the gamebrakers are also fun.you also can make your one basketball park.
    my recomending A MUST FOR EVERY
    my recomending
    A MUST FOR EVERY PLAYSTATION 2 OWNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. Mark
    Feb 15, 2005
    Best in the series, hands down.
  8. CoryK.
    Apr 27, 2005
    Very fun when you are playing with other people. However, the single player mode is very drawn out and consists of playing A LOT of games(I think close to 150).
  9. MichealJ.
    Jun 30, 2005
    This game is one of the best! It beats all the volumes of NBA street.
  10. MarcusS.
    Feb 18, 2005
    This is a very good game as a whole but there are a couple of annoying gameplay quirks that detract from it. Also Chris Bosh is not on the Raptor's team, instead they have Eric Williams!! Give me a break!
  11. JithenthiraV.
    Mar 31, 2005
    Extremely user friendly,better than V2 better everything,you got to love the dunks the tricks the gamebreakers.Good choice in customization,you could even create your own court!
  12. Nov 11, 2011
    This is the best NBA Street game of all. It is extremely customizable and there are so many gameplay modes that it is impossible to get bored. It is a blast!
  13. Nov 23, 2011
    An addictive game pretty much better than any other sports game I've played. It has those arcade-style moves that everyone loves with a long-lasting challenge that will keep you playing for a while. The "ballers" don't look very impressive, and the courts look soaked. But with a court editor, many challenges, and lots of other customization features this one ranks high in my list!

1. It's playing solo that puts this one over the top. Creating a custom hoopster and earning respect never feels repetitive. [March 2005, p.116]
    Putting on a three-man aerial show is about as tough as it sounds, but making the Gamebreakers controllable definitely improves the strategic aspects of the game. [March 2005, p.84]
  3. For V3, the player models have photorealistic heads and faces - you can actually see facial details and markings. The development team even incorporated cloth animations. [Feb 2005, p.75]