8.6

1. ChasenL.
    Aug 5, 2001
    This game has very cool graphics, moves, and dunks.
  2. HeyWould'Ja
    Jan 15, 2002
    I believe this is the most under-rated game on the PS2. It's so perfect. A lot of the games ranked higher I can find flaws with, but not with this one. Very fun and polished game.
  3. GaryC.
    Jan 5, 2002
    This game has some phat skills with blowd move. I rated this game a 10, because of the realistic graphics, the commentator's busts (mouth), and because o how physical you can get.
  4. MohamedB.
    Jul 9, 2002
    Nothing can touch this game and the afro guy is wack... my fav will alwayz be kobe though... abaha waas.
  5. BillBob
    Jan 4, 2003
    The best b-ball game ever.
  6. SeanB.
    Jul 17, 2001
    This game is very good. Its just like watching an And 1 video. The passing, the dunking, the crossingover, and the fun that you have all make you wanna cry. The graphics are wild and the game is good. The thing I liked a lot was getting to be Michael Jordan, because he is the man. The game's great, what else can i say?
  7. DanielS.
    Jul 20, 2001
    The graphics on this game are amazing. You will have a blast doing all the moves the players do. There is not anything that this game does not have.
  8. BasketballMan
    Dec 28, 2002
    Hands down the best b-ball game so far, on any system...nuff said.
  9. TyroneJ.
    Jun 24, 2002
    The best game ever.
    Jul 29, 2006
    A classic for years to come that shows consistent simplicity overpowers sinking a gamebreaker two jumpshot' from halfcourt with Shaq in volume 2 or all the flips and somersaults in part 3, the perfect soundtrack and beautiful gameplay to go along with intensity brings a great time to whoever wants next to 21 by 2 points. Enjoyment for all ages, EA sports BIG started on the street.
  11. MikeW.
    Jun 24, 2001
    This game is INCREDIBLE...The graphics are among the best I have ever seen...The excitement of blocking shots and dunking on dudes takes this game all the way to the top of my list....I extremely suggest you go out and make this purchase..you will be very happy...EA Sports did a good job here!
  12. MattP.
    Aug 27, 2001
    The game is very fun and entertaining to play, especially when you hit a 154,000 point gamewinning game-breaker dunk.
  13. JoeJ.
    Jul 23, 2002
    Outragous!!!!
  14. ZiggyStardust
    Aug 13, 2002
    EA has a pretty clean track record. First SSX came out, then Street, and thirdly SSX Tricky. I can"t wait for Sled Storm, their next release. NBA Street is one of my favorite games. I like it better than metal gear solid, final fantasy 10, devil may cry, and nhl 2002 (among quite a few others in my very nice collection). This site actually influenced many of my purchases, and has really EA has a pretty clean track record. First SSX came out, then Street, and thirdly SSX Tricky. I can"t wait for Sled Storm, their next release. NBA Street is one of my favorite games. I like it better than metal gear solid, final fantasy 10, devil may cry, and nhl 2002 (among quite a few others in my very nice collection). This site actually influenced many of my purchases, and has really helped to weed out the duds before purchasing. I"ve been reading some of the comments here and how way off the complaining ones can be. There is a tonne of replay value in NBA Street. Not only does it take literally hundreds of games to beat it in one player (if you win every game), but the 2 player game simply is a blast. If ya want an exagerated sports game for the PS2, this is the ultimate choice. I also regretably picked up NHL Hitz 2002. The graphics and depth of that game are seriously lacking. I really tried to like it too, since I"m a canadian hockey fanatic. Damn, I should have taken into consideration it"s placing on the rankings. Opp, a little off topic here. What I wanted to say is that NBA Street rules. Collapse
  15. Nov 11, 2011
    Few sports games have been as addicting or fun as NBA Street. Pick 3 players and go 3on3 against other players. You can even create your own player.
  16. JackI.
    Jul 12, 2001
    It's so much fun, and such a coooool game.
  17. JoseV.
    Sep 27, 2001
    Excellent graphics and simple game play. Great fun with a few friends, the game loses something in singleplayer mode.
  18. Oct 3, 2010
    The first game of it's kind in the PS2 and definitely the best. It is truly the first game that brings the old NBA jam feel to the modern age. Developers should try to create something similar and follow this as a good example.
  19. LyncN.
    Oct 8, 2001
    Although playing single player gets a little monotonous after a while, playing this game with a friend or two is not only very addictive but is almost as much fun as going to the court and dogging someone out in person.

1. While it’s disappointing that only two people can play simultaneously, NBA Street is nonetheless a great choice for arcade-style sports fans.
  2. The inclusion of Michael Jordan, while it doesn't necessarily add anything to the gameplay, certainly improves the game in the eyes of most basketball fans.
    Through its brilliant use of an SSX-styled trick system and the way that the developers have managed to make blocked shots as important and every bit as exciting as slam dunks, NBA Street has taken the arcade basketball genre to all-new heights.