NCAA College Basketball 2K3 PlayStation 2

• Publisher: Sega
  • Release Date: Dec 2, 2002

1. Jdezonia
    Apr 2, 2003
    this game is ok i like how u can create a play but u have to make how u can create a team. i also like how u can export to nba 2k3 but why am i a different color i was white then on nba 2k3 i was black come that made it bad. also don't make everbody so good. and in created player u should be able to be 7,10 like on ncaa march maddness 2004.
  2. AndrewC.
    Dec 17, 2002
    College basketball has always been represented by poor video games, as March Madness 2001 was the last O.K. one I can remember. But this Sega game provides a glimmer of hope, and if this company can end the choppy controls and bad camera angles, we could have a dynasty on our hands.

1. No console hoop game to this date has fully realized the smoothness of real life basketball, but 2K3 is awfully close. Less cinematic and slower than March Madness, it captures the look, sound, and most importantly, the feel of the college game.
  2. While the graphics are not as superior as it was with "NBA 2K3" or the controls as super smooth as "NBA Live 2003," the game is still a shining example of how a college basketball game should be made.
    My favorite basketball game this year.