8.5

1. BrettF.
    Jul 20, 2005
    Soooo much fun. Far superior to last years game in EVRY WAY! Didn't think they could pull it off but they did. Awesome!
  2. MarkN.
    Jul 14, 2005
    Awesome - way better than the other NCAA games - this could be the last of the NCAA football games for the original consoles - PS2 and XBOX.
  3. Mark
    Jul 15, 2005
    The Race for the Heisman is a nice touch and the gameplay seems more realistic.
  4. RobertS.
    Jul 7, 2005
    Simply incredible.
  5. RyanM.
    Aug 4, 2005
    A+ Will give madden a run for its money.
  6. Ben
    Oct 16, 2005
    At first the graphics are disapointing, but the more I play 06 the more I love it. The game play is more realistic than 05, opponents are smarter and I've ran a couple of punts back.
  7. JackLafrancesca
    Jul 1, 2005
    I have bought the NCAA Football series way back to the 97 edition. I have PS2 and of course I haven't played the game yet, but it looks freakin awesome. I've played Madden as well and I like the gameplay in past years more. Last year was a little improvement with the stadium intensity, but there was nothing added in the actual game. Now with the impact stick it is the sameI have bought the NCAA Football series way back to the 97 edition. I have PS2 and of course I haven't played the game yet, but it looks freakin awesome. I've played Madden as well and I like the gameplay in past years more. Last year was a little improvement with the stadium intensity, but there was nothing added in the actual game. Now with the impact stick it is the same game as Madden and if not better. I've waited for something like this for years, I am buying the game within an hour after it comes out. Expand
  8. AaronN.
    Jul 14, 2005
    Fixes every significant problem from the disappointing NCAA '05. Best NCAA yet.
  9. JohnG.
    Jul 14, 2005
    Games looks AWESOME and plays even better. The most fun and deep NCAA title yet. Beats Madden as far as pure football enjoyment goes. Way to go!
  10. D.C.
    Jul 14, 2005
    What the heck is Scott Y. smoking, this is the best college game EA has put out EVER. The only thing they still have to fix is that damn LOB pass, who throws the ball like that? But the rest of the game is off the hook.
  11. Bromeus
    Jul 15, 2005
    YO SCOTT Y what are yah smoking brother? Can yah hook me up. This Game nails it dead on. Gets everything right. Perfect finale to the last Ncaa before next gen systems. Peace Out All.
  12. rd678s45
    Jul 19, 2005
    It is tight GO TROJANS!!!
  13. BillG.
    Jul 22, 2005
    Great game. All around the Best EA Sports title to date. Keep up the good work.
  14. BobM.
    Aug 11, 2005
    9/10 Period. The graphics are excellent way better then 05. I wasn't to excited either after my 20th time playing it.It gets boring sometimes. EA needed something to spice up the series. so they made heisman ad superstar mode. If your gonna buy Madden buy this one first!

1. NCAA Football 06 gets absolutely everything right, even the trophy girlfriend. [Aug 2005, p.80]
  2. A great game, but most of the new features don't really feel like they're all that new. [Aug 2005, p.82]
  3. Thankfully, EA has addressed my biggest complaint with last year's addition of NCAA: the visuals. Everything has been touched up. [Aug 2005, p.111]