NCAA Football 2002 PlayStation 2

8.7

1. NathanF.
    Aug 31, 2003
    It is awesome! The only problem is you cant change conferences.
  2. ChrisC.
    May 23, 2002
    An amazing game. My friend and I bought it the day it came out and haven't put it down yet. Can't wait for 2003!
  3. MichaelC.
    Apr 21, 2002
    After playing every football game since "1st & 10" in the early 80's, Madden 2002 for PS2 is by far the best football game ever. A must-have.
  4. SamR.
    Jan 6, 2002
    NCAA Football 2002 is best game on the planet!
  5. MattC.
    Jan 2, 2002
    Outstanding in every way!
  6. MichaelF.
    Dec 13, 2001
    This game alone is worth the purchase of a PlayStation2.
  7. RobertR.
    Dec 3, 2001
    Have never seen any game like it. Makes Madden look like an Atari game. Graphics are great and replay is awesome.
  8. MikeO.
    Oct 9, 2001
    The Best game I have ever played. The Dynasty is exellent. If you love games and love College football, this is the game for you.
  9. ChadwickM.
    Oct 6, 2001
    I love this game, it's the best football game ever, it puts Madden to shame!
  10. SahmM.
    Sep 17, 2001
    It's the most fun I've had playing any type of football video game.
  11. ChadB.
    Sep 16, 2001
    "The Coach" Lee Corso has to be proud to be a part of this game. Hometowns for recruits are the icing on the cake! Who researches this stuff? Kudos to EA Sports on a magnificent job.
  12. ShaunS.
    Sep 10, 2001
    Most college football games are fun, but the graphics are usually not there. Well this is a huge exception! Without a doubt the best graphics of any sports game to date. IT also has the best game play especially the dynasty mode. It is just awesome!
  13. JeremyJ.
    Sep 5, 2001
    I bought a PS2 just to play this game, and it was definitely worth it.
  14. RobF.
    Aug 27, 2001
    I'm already in the third year of my dynasty, and I have to say that this is the greatest football game, college or pro, ever made.
  15. BrianL.
    Aug 27, 2001
    Best football game (all-around) ever made. It's replay value is tremendous. They don't even need to make a 2003. They should just put out an upgrade!

1. Offering a compelling mix of solid graphics and college-specific gameplay, along with the best dynasty mode to date -- NCAA Football 2002 is without competition.
    Light years ahead of "GameBreaker 2001," and, for all its faults, is still a game that most PS2 owners -- myself included -- will thoroughly enjoy.
  3. The NFL has always been my game of choice but NCAA Football 2002 has caught my heart. It's not perfect but it's the most fun I've had with noname players in years.