NCAA Football 2004 PlayStation 2

8.8

1. Aug 17, 2011
    great game you can get it for .99 at gamestop plain fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mustgreat game you can get it for .99 at gamestop plain fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! must buy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Expand
  2. TreyC.
    Nov 13, 2004
    Game has all it needs. Lets hope 2005 is just has good.
  3. RichieR.
    Sep 14, 2004
    The game was great especially rivalry mode.
  4. CrisR.
    Jun 14, 2004
    Great Game!
  5. JacobH.
    Apr 20, 2004
    Best game ive played.
  6. ChrisA.
    Jan 10, 2004
    This game is better than watching the College Gameday games! Great graphics with great and better rosters and brand new sideline action makes this a game to get!
  7. Chris
    Dec 29, 2003
    USC is simply the best!
  8. DanR.
    Dec 8, 2003
    Awesome game, luv the sports illustrated stuff makes me get more in the game.
  9. KenG.
    Sep 12, 2003
    Since NCAA 2000 I've always felt the college game outshined Madden series hands down, the option, the dynasty, the graphics, the overall gameplay. I had 2003 and thought the same, hands down the best FOOTBALL game EVER. Now with 2004......DAAAaaaang! Subtleness in it's upgrades, but DAAAaaaang...this is THE BEST FOOTBALL GAME EVER PLAYED!!! I have Madden still in it's wrapper!!
  10. JoeR.
    Aug 24, 2003
    All I have to say is that I play the game so much that my girlfriend is about to dump me.
  11. RickC.
    Aug 18, 2003
    With the FULL roster downloads from DT Lindner (http://www.ps2rosters.com) and a SharkPort, this game is a definite 11!!! And now that I can play online, I don't have to bribe friends to come over and get a smack-down anymore!!!!!! oh yeah...Go Bucks!
  12. Mark
    Aug 9, 2003
    No way you can pass up on a game like this. So far it is the best college football game EVER!!!
  13. JesseA.
    Aug 8, 2003
    The game is great but the terrible thing about the game is the kicking. the best kicker in college football misses 8 field goals and 3 extra points in one game! punting you point the arrow slightly one way and it kicks it straight out of bounds. what the hell is that?! everything else is great, though id like to see the current teams be able to wear the throwback jerseys.
  14. RichL.
    Aug 6, 2003
    WOW!!! The Greatest college footballl game ever! If this game is this good i cant wait to play Madden 2004. I don't kn how tiburon can top itself next year with such a great game like this!
  15. JoeG.
    Aug 2, 2003
    WOW. what a great game. i think it could be possibly the best football game ever.
  16. JasonH.
    Jul 31, 2003
    Madden Madden Madden... this is all I would talk about when it came to football... with NCAA 2004... well I don't think I have to spend the 80cn this year... i think my girl gonna leave me because I will not leave the game alone... BEST VIDEO GAME EVER.
  17. CharlesA.
    Jul 29, 2003
    This is game can become addictive quickly!
  18. SilverLock
    Jul 28, 2003
    Wow! Never played the NCAA series before but this game has a great deal of depth and simply amazing to play.
  19. NickB.
    Jul 27, 2003
    Awesome game! FSU! The best team ever. One problem is the names...i think EA should get the rosters and program the names. But all in all its a phat Azz Game! I play it on XBOX and the graphics are insane and the gameplay is better.
  20. Dave
    Jul 27, 2003
    Still too much difference in difficulty of AA and Heisman. Also, bug caused all stats for created team in dynasty mode in week 3 of first year to be lost. On the good side, finally got Jordan-Hare right after 5+ years of having AU in middle of field facing wrong way. Will buy next years and hope for better.
  21. LamarW.
    Jul 26, 2003
    I think Madden has gotten too caught up trying to out-do the 989 NFL 2Kx series w/r/t flashy graphics and throw-away features, and that as of last year NCAA was actually the superior pure football game. This year. NCAA is subtly improved on every front, particularly receiving and pass-rushing. Best football video game ever. Awesome.
  22. NathanP.
    Jul 26, 2003
    This game is a perfect 10. Everything is awesome from the intros, to the Sports Illustrated covers. Every year of Madden and NCAA football games that have came out i didnt think EA SPORTS could do better but they prove me wrong. But the question is now How do you get better than 2004. OOOHHH i cant wait till Madden.
  23. BrandonJ
    Jul 25, 2003
    Whoa!!! I am hooked to this game I have always been a fan of Madden and perfered that series but NCAA 03' for PS2 is the best football game I've ever played. The player control puts it over the top and the Dynasty Mode is a level better than anything I've experienced.
  24. JohnL.
    THIS GAME RULEZ!!! AWESOME GRAPHICS
  25. GameFan
    Jul 25, 2003
    Game is a definite must have, though it was a predictable upgrade. Gameplay and graphics are way up, but features leave a bit to be desired. All stadiums are present, neutral sites are not a custom schedule option for dynasty games. The in-conference schedule rotation isn't accurate past a few years. Past that, the game is better than last years. EA should address some of the smaller Game is a definite must have, though it was a predictable upgrade. Gameplay and graphics are way up, but features leave a bit to be desired. All stadiums are present, neutral sites are not a custom schedule option for dynasty games. The in-conference schedule rotation isn't accurate past a few years. Past that, the game is better than last years. EA should address some of the smaller details first this offseason! Collapse
  26. Hodgierone
    Jul 25, 2003
    Oh yeah! Sooky sooky baby! I just wanna know who makes this game? What company? It's hype yo! You even got dudes on the game who talk smack! Ahhhhhh- get OUT!
  27. BreannaS.
    Holla.
  28. JoshC.
    Jul 23, 2003
    With the exception of not having create-a-play, and the fact that they did not upgrade the commentary as much as I would have liked, this game is fantastic. Better pass coverage, and more realistic player control takes this game to the next level. Nice job EA Sports!
  29. DougP.
    Jul 23, 2003
    Fantastic Game, only thing I wish the guys who made this game do in the future is give the players there names, you did it for your Madden games why not for the College games. P.S I love the Sports Illustrated covers in Dynasty Mode!
  30. MJ
    Jul 21, 2003
    Excellent Game!!! I've played all three versions and the PS2 version is the best because of better controls and online! X-Box version is a close second b/c of better graphics!

#24 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2003
#44 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2003

Throughout the action, the controls handle sweetly, combining the depth of a large number of moves with smooth playability.
  2. If you're a hard-core fan, you'll certainly enjoy the ability to play online, and all the other new features that help make an enjoyable game even better.
  3. Electronic Gaming Monthly
    One helluva college football experience... The gameplay isn't quite as confining as "Madden's", allowing for more open-ended games. [Aug 2003, p.118]