8.8

1. JonathanR.
    Jan 27, 2005
    I am a huge college football fan. I'm also a total Georgia Bulldog fanatic and also a huge fan of NCAA football games. I would love to see more players on the sideline, a real game doesn't have ten players on the sideline with silly expressions on their faces. How about adding different celebrations when you win big rivalry, championship and national championship games. I'm I am a huge college football fan. I'm also a total Georgia Bulldog fanatic and also a huge fan of NCAA football games. I would love to see more players on the sideline, a real game doesn't have ten players on the sideline with silly expressions on their faces. How about adding different celebrations when you win big rivalry, championship and national championship games. I'm tired of seeing the same celebrations over and over again. Also, change the end zones or the intros during championship games because you can't tell the difference between a reg. season game or a chamionship game. The gatorade dunking of the coach is simply pathetic to say the least. Let the announcers recognize the days the games are being played and comment on that and make them realize what's going on in the game in real time (If you're up by 21 before halftime with the ball, you don't need to make a quick score and it's annoying to hear them say that repeatedly). I have a lot more to say but that's good enough for now. I would love to work easports and work on NCAA at any level. It would be my dream to make this game the best experience possible every year! Expand

1. NCAA's Dynasty is the best "pure videogame" feature in any sports games. Pro franchise modes punish teams who succeed. Here, good play is rewarded with stronger recruiting power. More than any other sports game, NCAA Football plays like an RPG. [Aug 2004, p.18]
  2. While a few additions and upgrades may give the game a fresh and youthful appearance, underneath it all is the same old game that we've played for more than three years.
  3. An excellent college football game. The controls are spot on. The graphics are solid, and the dynasty mode will keep you playing for a long time.