NCAA Football 2005 PlayStation 2

8.8

1. ChristopherR.
    Jul 16, 2004
    EA Sports motto can't say it any better - "It's In The Game"!!! The first game I played did it for me...first I had to suspend 2 players for disciplinary reasons, then I experienced the HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE. Mix in all the other new features makes this game simply awesome!!! This game will definitely keep me busy until 2006 comes out. Try to bring 'Mr. 2-BITS' cheer to EA Sports motto can't say it any better - "It's In The Game"!!! The first game I played did it for me...first I had to suspend 2 players for disciplinary reasons, then I experienced the HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE. Mix in all the other new features makes this game simply awesome!!! This game will definitely keep me busy until 2006 comes out. Try to bring 'Mr. 2-BITS' cheer to Florida next year. GO GATORS!!! Expand
  2. JeremyWitt
    Jul 3, 2004
    This game is absolutely off the chains. The graphics are unbelievable!!!! NCAA Football will just get better and better over the years. If EA Sports keeps makin these games I will continue to buy them. I cant wait to get this game so that I can win the National Championship and feel the new atmosphere in College Football. GO HOKIES #1 Marcus Vick!!!!!!
  3. SteveM.
    Jul 16, 2004
    Awesome game! M GO BLUE (For Michigan fans like myself) and i agree that Kentucky should be rated better. That aside, it rocks.
  4. M.LeeD.
    Jul 20, 2004
    This is the first time I've played a college football game since Super Nintendo. But, I was pleasantly surprised and i enjoyed with the product. The gameplay was fun, and fluid. I even like the match-up info for the plays. As good as this game is...it make me salivate when I think about how good Madden 2005 will be...
  5. BrianQ.
    Jul 8, 2004
    It really has progressed since 2002's version.
  6. MontezB.
    Aug 10, 2004
    This is the best game ever better than madden thanks ea for bring this game to us all, i love it if i could i would give it a 200% rating.
  7. AaronW.
    Aug 4, 2004
    This game didn't quite meet the hype, too much like last year's. Still going to play it a lot, but EA sports could change the annoying comments that have been the same since NCAA 2002. Go Cougs, rated just about right, but it would be nice to be better.
  8. MattB.
    Aug 7, 2004
    Quite the amazing game. Much better than the 2004 version. I love the improved dynasty mode. This game is awesome.
  9. ShamanOwns
    Nov 9, 2004
    Thank you EA for this fabulous game its is the best one yet even though it is very similar to '04 but over all it owns!! HOOK 'EM!!!!!
  10. JohnS.
    Jun 25, 2004
    It's very cool.
  11. MikeB.
    Jul 12, 2004
    Kentucky is underated on the game and louisville is overated.. bottomline.
  12. GramP.
    Jul 13, 2004
    I woulda voted 11,000 but it only goes to 10 so i will use 10.. also the Kentucky Wildcats should be rated better because of there basketball and FANS.
  13. JoeyS.
    Jul 26, 2004
    This game is the most exciting game I've played all year!
    Jun 19, 2004
    Fantastic!! God Bless everyone of u ppl.
  15. JonH.
    Jul 11, 2004
    EA Sports couldn't do any better! THIS IS THE GAME OF 2004-2005!
  16. ScottM.
    Jul 13, 2004
    Great graphics and the new Home Field Advantage feature is awesome. However, no 10 here because the gameplay is basically the same as last year, with some MINOR improvements.
  17. MatC.
    Jul 14, 2004
    Great game, but a few framerate problems. It's a touch buggy, but this is a great game. 10 minute quarters make the appropriate ~143 plays per game to play a "real" game. Lots of fun, and worth updating even if you have 2004. The triple-option and 3-3-5 are excellent.
  18. LoDaddy
    Jul 15, 2004
    Awesome!Awesome!Awesome If you dont have it, Get it! If you got it, Swwweeeettttt!!!!!!! Oh yeah one other thing I forgot to mention, GO BLUE!!!!!!!
  19. Shamus
    Sep 16, 2004
    Excellent game...home field advantage is really awesome!!
  20. BobB.
    Jul 18, 2005
    This is a really great game. The crowd stuff is awesome!
  21. ChuckC.
    Dec 21, 2004
    Sometimes this game can be really cool. But it takes to long to load and once in a while your players can't catch anything even when they're wide open. But this game is really good.

1. NCAA's Dynasty is the best "pure videogame" feature in any sports games. Pro franchise modes punish teams who succeed. Here, good play is rewarded with stronger recruiting power. More than any other sports game, NCAA Football plays like an RPG. [Aug 2004, p.18]
  2. While a few additions and upgrades may give the game a fresh and youthful appearance, underneath it all is the same old game that we've played for more than three years.
  3. An excellent college football game. The controls are spot on. The graphics are solid, and the dynasty mode will keep you playing for a long time.