5.0

1. NathanS.
    Jan 10, 2008
    I haven't bought an ea sports basketball game since march madness 2006, so I thought that buying this game would be ok. This game is honestly the exact same thing as 06. There is no new features. They changed the name and a little bit of the look but it really is the same thing. I am a badger fan and they still don't have the Kohl Center right this is pathetic. I would love to I haven't bought an ea sports basketball game since march madness 2006, so I thought that buying this game would be ok. This game is honestly the exact same thing as 06. There is no new features. They changed the name and a little bit of the look but it really is the same thing. I am a badger fan and they still don't have the Kohl Center right this is pathetic. I would love to get my money back on this, I feel robbed!! Expand
  2. CraigA.
    May 9, 2008
    Eric's right, it's exactly as 07'. I couldn't believe it, does anyone know how to unlock all the shoes by any chance??
  3. EricB.
    Dec 26, 2007
    The exact same game as NCAA March Madness 2007, just different players. Save yourself money and just change all the players from '07 to the college players this year and you will have the same game.
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

1. This season, EA has made it easy to skip March Madness. Let's hope it's the end of the era once and for all, lest they continue to heap insults upon hoops fans that deserve something other than microwaved leftovers.
  2. With some motion and graphic qualities lacking, it's a shame EA hasn't gone further to incorporate excellent atmosphere with astounding gameplay for the ultimate college hoops game.
    It’s almost laughable how little has changed.