8.3

1. Roma
    Nov 5, 2006
    I still think that that Midnight Club 3 Dub Edition is much better,just think about it NFS has 1 unknown town with streets like a racing tracks,Midnight Club has 3 proper city's(4 if you play Midnight Club 3 Dub Edition Remix),NFS has around 20 cars,Midnight Club has more then 50 cars(every on of them can be customized)+choppers,suvs,police cars and sport bikes.NFS limited amount of I still think that that Midnight Club 3 Dub Edition is much better,just think about it NFS has 1 unknown town with streets like a racing tracks,Midnight Club has 3 proper city's(4 if you play Midnight Club 3 Dub Edition Remix),NFS has around 20 cars,Midnight Club has more then 50 cars(every on of them can be customized)+choppers,suvs,police cars and sport bikes.NFS limited amount of customizations,Midnight Club has thousands and thousands of different customizations from vanils to rims. So if you are thinking of buying Need For Speed Carbon, think again! Expand
  2. VroonJ.
    Apr 14, 2007
    One thing I would like to get off my chest about the game is that there really isn't much of a difference between some of the previous NFS games. So we have yet another one. Need for Speed Carbon. When I first heard the name I thought oooh... the engines start and the racers are off in exhilarating speeds! but when i finally play the game it's so Most Wanted... The new thing I One thing I would like to get off my chest about the game is that there really isn't much of a difference between some of the previous NFS games. So we have yet another one. Need for Speed Carbon. When I first heard the name I thought oooh... the engines start and the racers are off in exhilarating speeds! but when i finally play the game it's so Most Wanted... The new thing I think is great, are the obstructions when being chased by the cops. The things that are the same are the slow mode, the nitrous. I just think the system could be much better. But... I'd hate to hate this EA development and just say.... the race begins! Expand
  3. Nov 8, 2011
    Extremamente facil no começo e extremamente dificil no final. Graficos estranhos, jogabilidade ruim, e pouca diversão. Need for Speed Carbon pra mim foi uma decepção.

#35 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2006
#45 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2006

The drifting is an acquired taste (but it's good), the canyon duals are decent changes (though not great), and the crews...well, they suck. Of the myriad new features, the addition of muscle cars and the online functionality are the best.
  2. A great addition to the series for fans and probably a decent rental for most. While things have been upgraded and new elements added on, it’s still NFS and it still gets repetitive and boring after awhile. It’s like EA’s "Madden" of racing.
  3. PSM3 Magazine UK
    The minor problems and lack of originality are far outweighed by the game's quality and improvement in gameplay. [Dec 2006, p.72]