Need for Speed Undercover PlayStation 2

6.5

1. Apr 14, 2016
    This is one of the best Need for Speed . One of my five favourite Need For Speeds . Good graphics for 2008 , Many different cars and interesting storyline . Best racing of 2008 , but somebody think Need for Speed Undercover worst NFS game , but I think this game one of best NFS games and worst game of NFS series is Need for Speed Carbon . Need for speed Undercover is a good racing game . 8/10 .
  2. Jul 14, 2014
    I guess I'm a part of the minority when I say that I like this game. But, I have only played 3 Need For Speed games on the PS2, so I guess that's why a lot of people didn't like this game. But, I, myself played a ton of it.
  3. LeroyJ
    Dec 2, 2008
    Wow I must say this truly is a refreshing and invigorating experiene. This game has made my life so much better, I love it! The cars are slick and cool, the city is a dense urban sprawl with the fresh scent of villany in the air fermenting your adventure from start to end, making it nothing short of stupendous - BUY THIS GAME, you will not regret it!
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

Need for Speed Undercover is not a good game by any stretch of the definition. It has numerous technical problems, including cars that don't appear until you get close to them and a poor enough overall visual quality that it can be hard to make out the track.
  2. To really enjoy it, the player not only has to overlook serious graphical issues, but also suspend disbelief and take the game with a grain of salt to bare with the script, the way races are set up, and the way lives are put in danger just so you can infiltrate a crime ring by winning hundreds of street races.