6.6

1. LeroyJ
    Dec 2, 2008
    Wow I must say this truly is a refreshing and invigorating experiene. This game has made my life so much better, I love it! The cars are slick and cool, the city is a dense urban sprawl with the fresh scent of villany in the air fermenting your adventure from start to end, making it nothing short of stupendous - BUY THIS GAME, you will not regret it!
  2. Jul 14, 2014
    I guess I'm a part of the minority when I say that I like this game. But, I have only played 3 Need For Speed games on the PS2, so I guess that's why a lot of people didn't like this game. But, I, myself played a ton of it.
  3. FRG
    Jul 24, 2013
    Obviously not the best of NFS,but instead a decent game that is the easy of the series,not the best one but instead the one who is in his halfway.Is a OK Game.
  4. Jul 3, 2013
    I threw little NFS in 2008, but until I was satisfied playing it at the time. But, i think that NFS Underground 2 was MUCH MORE EPIC! But I really liked, RATHER, this game. Well then, I give here my 7 of the note! =D
  5. Feb 26, 2011
    Ok, to start off; what kind of graphics were they thinking to use; Need for Speed Carbon or Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2? It looks like they sort of just mushed them together in a really uncaring way. Also, what kind of crap is it to release a new titled game that uses the same f***ing map as Most Wanted? That was just a joke. Also, the car graphics aren't even that good for a 2008Ok, to start off; what kind of graphics were they thinking to use; Need for Speed Carbon or Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2? It looks like they sort of just mushed them together in a really uncaring way. Also, what kind of crap is it to release a new titled game that uses the same f***ing map as Most Wanted? That was just a joke. Also, the car graphics aren't even that good for a 2008 release, s**t, they were using better graphics in Need for Speed Underground 2 back in 2004. The gameplay is nothing to get excited about either. Pretty much the same as Carbon and Most Wanted, but with worse voice overs and a worse overall experience. Expand
  6. TomCrumrine
    Dec 25, 2008
    I have been a big fan of the NFS games. But to me, Most Wanted was the best they ever had. The 2 that have followed have been crap. The graphics in the game are pathetic, and the playing of the game is NOTHING like NFS:MW. I think they should have quite with Most Wanted. Cause, THIS SUCKS.
  7. Aug 26, 2010
    Probably one of the worst NFS games ever. It's just a terrible game. Seriously, avoid this game at all costs. I cannot stress how bad a game this is. Not fun at all, glad I got rid of this.
  8. mc
    Dec 4, 2008
    i dont like the whole game. the place is more likely the replica of previous nfs most wanted but they added good plants and trees... i hate the quality of car and world... if you try the PC version of NFS UNDERCOVER it is much more exiting and has good storyline... but this PS2 version really sucks!
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

Need for Speed Undercover is not a good game by any stretch of the definition. It has numerous technical problems, including cars that don't appear until you get close to them and a poor enough overall visual quality that it can be hard to make out the track.
  2. To really enjoy it, the player not only has to overlook serious graphical issues, but also suspend disbelief and take the game with a grain of salt to bare with the script, the way races are set up, and the way lives are put in danger just so you can infiltrate a crime ring by winning hundreds of street races.