8.6

1. Jul 4, 2013
    Riders on the Storm Remember?? Aaaaaah.. As this game is nostalgic, brings me many memories of my black Golf entering the garage to be modified. How good you run with that little car beside those opponents that you just want to destroy it!! This game was great, I have to give my 10 here! CONGRATULATIONS EA GAMES!!
  2. Nov 23, 2011
    A very fun and addictive racer with many options, features, and customization. It has a very nicely designed city called Bayview, which looks like yet another Hollywood spin-off to me. The cutscenes and loading screens are extremely annoying but the rest of the awesome features of this game make up for it plenty!!
  3. Aug 8, 2012
    I absolutely loved playing this game, the open world racing, customization of cars and story kept me playing for ages, I completed the game over and over again.
  4. Oct 30, 2012
    This was and IS the pinnacle of the ENTIRE Need For Speed series. NONE of the other games have as much customization as this one, not even Underground 1. It was also the first Need For Speed game to feature free roam. It arguably had one of the best soundtracks as well. Whats really great about this game and its predecessor is that it was really infused with the current import tuning culture of that time. Sure no one bolts spinners or neon on their cars anymore but everyone was doing that around the time when this game came out. Maybe if EA just looked at every NFS related Youtube video ever, they'd see exactly what fans want. Expand
  5. Nov 26, 2012
    It's 2012 now so let's get a bit more etchy. So I'm going to be hard. Graphics are awful, I can see squares and rectangles that aren't suppose to be on a car. A pretty non existent story. Still one of the best, if not the best the funnest car customisation games ever. A good selection of cars. Has drifting, which works well even by today's standards as your comparing it to games like shift 2. Well ok, Shift 2 does have a great drifting system.
    Very fun game which I have dearly wanted all these years and only bothered downloading on PC o the weekend.
    Sick racing game still. EA need to make a reboot of this, forget Most Wanted Criterion! Everyone wants EA back in the drivers seat.
  6. Feb 6, 2014
    Best racing game you will ever play. Combine this with Burnout 3 and you have a classic racing game duo that will last a lifetime for you. The soundtrack, graphics, world, mechanics, and pretty much everything about it is amazing. It is definitely worth playing and definitely worth buying right now, even though this game about a decade old. But eh, the classics are definitely the best.
  7. May 22, 2011
    This game is so boring i've sold it already it's terrible I hated it so much the races are impossible to lose it takes forever to load can't stand it!
  8. May 9, 2014
    thoroughly enjoyed my childhood with this awesome game
    good memories
    .................................................................................

1. While the driving action isn't quite as satisfying as the superb "Burnout 3," it's still strong enough to keep you playing through the 150 or so races.
  2. If you don't mind searching the city for action, Need for Speed Underground 2 gives you a chance to become the best street racer out there.
  3. Everything from the first game has been done better, cleaner and with more emphasis, but the free-roaming city is a double-edged sword, offering a sprawling metropolis to navigate, but a bit too much travelling in some spots.