8.6

1. MattD
    Nov 10, 2004
    Awesome.
  2. Jul 4, 2013
    Riders on the Storm Remember?? Aaaaaah.. As this game is nostalgic, brings me many memories of my black Golf entering the garage to be modified. How good you run with that little car beside those opponents that you just want to destroy it!! This game was great, I have to give my 10 here! CONGRATULATIONS EA GAMES!!
  3. TheDecay
    Nov 22, 2004
    This game has THE most in depth tuning this side of gran turismo 4. The graphics are amazing and the game plays flawlessly. I absolutely reccomend this game for anyone who has a pulse.
  4. Nov 23, 2011
    A very fun and addictive racer with many options, features, and customization. It has a very nicely designed city called Bayview, which looks like yet another Hollywood spin-off to me. The cutscenes and loading screens are extremely annoying but the rest of the awesome features of this game make up for it plenty!!
  5. Aug 8, 2012
    I absolutely loved playing this game, the open world racing, customization of cars and story kept me playing for ages, I completed the game over and over again.
  6. Oct 30, 2012
    This was and IS the pinnacle of the ENTIRE Need For Speed series. NONE of the other games have as much customization as this one, not even Underground 1. It was also the first Need For Speed game to feature free roam. It arguably had one of the best soundtracks as well. Whats really great about this game and its predecessor is that it was really infused with the current import tuningThis was and IS the pinnacle of the ENTIRE Need For Speed series. NONE of the other games have as much customization as this one, not even Underground 1. It was also the first Need For Speed game to feature free roam. It arguably had one of the best soundtracks as well. Whats really great about this game and its predecessor is that it was really infused with the current import tuning culture of that time. Sure no one bolts spinners or neon on their cars anymore but everyone was doing that around the time when this game came out. Maybe if EA just looked at every NFS related Youtube video ever, they'd see exactly what fans want. Collapse
  7. Nov 26, 2012
    It's 2012 now so let's get a bit more etchy. So I'm going to be hard.
    Graphics are awful, I can see squares and rectangles that aren't suppose to be on a car.
    A pretty non existent story. Still one of the best, if not the best the funnest car customisation games ever. A good selection of cars. Has drifting, which works well even by today's standards as your comparing it to games like
    It's 2012 now so let's get a bit more etchy. So I'm going to be hard.
    A pretty non existent story.
    A good selection of cars.
    Has drifting, which works well even by today's standards as your comparing it to games like shift 2. Well ok, Shift 2 does have a great drifting system.
    Very fun game which I have dearly wanted all these years and only bothered downloading on PC o the weekend.
    Sick racing game still. EA need to make a reboot of this, forget Most Wanted Criterion! Everyone wants EA back in the drivers seat.
  8. Feb 6, 2014
    Best racing game you will ever play. Combine this with Burnout 3 and you have a classic racing game duo that will last a lifetime for you. The soundtrack, graphics, world, mechanics, and pretty much everything about it is amazing. It is definitely worth playing and definitely worth buying right now, even though this game about a decade old. But eh, the classics are definitely the best.
  9. EdisonA.
    Feb 13, 2005
    Não é um simulador perfeito, a intenção não é essa, aqui o que vale é diversão, curtir o visual dos carros e ser criativo, aí é só ir pro racha com o pé no fundo. É o melhor jogo de racing.
  10. Fhuu-QuannHill
    May 16, 2004
    It is very fun to play. Every time I have a bad day I pop in Need For Speed Underground. Next thing I know I start filling better and owe it all to the Need For Speed Underground creaters and the game. I think it is the best racing game so far.
  11. ShaunG.
    Nov 16, 2004
    This game is tight as f#*@!
  12. NateR.
    Nov 16, 2004
    An excellent sequel to the original, even more vast and impressive than the first.
  13. Matt
    Dec 2, 2004
    I think this game is awesome. the only thing i don't like is how u have to find the shops other than that i would give it a 10.
  14. Myron
    Dec 15, 2004
    The speech is crazy but not as bad as the critics said. Then again how many of them know anything about the urban life! When was the last time they got crunked up and hung out with the hommies!
  15. PhilipM.
    Nov 17, 2004
    Man this games off the Hook u can drive and the decals r the best part of this game the custamization is really awsome its everything u need and all the opponents are chutyias and madarchods but they can drive and so can we.
  16. JorgeQ.
    Nov 18, 2004
    Game is killing the blockk MAN!!!! Hard stoppa WHAT GEt on The EA Game level Folks!
  17. TrentB.
    Dec 14, 2004
    This new underground acheivement has pushed the level of freeroaming racing games. With dazzling ps2 graphics and pop up racing events you never really get bored. Just buy it for yourself and see what kind of ride you can make.
  18. CarlosM.
    Nov 18, 2004
    Love the game.
  19. D.Jackson
    Nov 17, 2004
    This is a great game, but u will have to get use to it if its your first time playing.
  20. AlbertoCostaRica
    Nov 16, 2004
    Simplemente impresionante!!!! El Sonido, Video, la interaccion. Esta de Lujo!!!!
  21. Meohyeee
    Dec 30, 2004
    1 of the best games if played.
  22. KiraX
    Jan 7, 2005
    I give it 10,performance parts, decails, engines all compare to real life parts it is fun to play a game that realates to a daily job.
  23. MattD
    Awesome.
  24. EricJ.
    Jan 7, 2005
    It's hard to get into this game, but once you do then it's hella fun!
  25. BItBurn
    Jan 15, 2005
    Pretty interesting menu options. It's great to be able to tweak the car in such details. Car handling though, iz another story. Still alright but Burnout 3 is king of the hill. Music soundtrack is pretty good. Overall, this game is a winner.
  26. JordanW.
    Feb 8, 2005
    This game is the best of the best when it comes to nsf underground.
  27. AlexdaS.
    Feb 11, 2005
    Ce le mailher du monde jaime bien jue.
  28. ThunderBlade
    Feb 11, 2005
    This is the best game i have ever seen.
  29. TonyR.
    Feb 12, 2005
    I think this game is great, but i just cant find the Burger King and Best Buy area.
  30. NoorY.
    Feb 15, 2005
    This is a sick game.
  31. Stacey
    Feb 25, 2005
    Fantastic game, im a girl and i think this is the best racing game ever! Even better than the first.
  32. KF
    Jun 4, 2005
    This game is super cool !!!! It is sick!!!!!!!
  33. DanB.
    Jul 26, 2005
    Outstanding graphics and addictive career mode, very deep.
  34. VarunB.
    Aug 11, 2005
    A very decent follow-up to the original...with a vast career mode, more race types, more cars, more upgrades, more secrets, awesome soundtrack, and great sound effects, there are few noteworthy flaws. A great must-have racer for the PS2, secoond only to burnout 3.
  35. DanielH.
    Jun 27, 2006
    Brilliant game with exceptionally deep customization options and a great career mode. Handling is a bit slippery though. Probably the second best game of its kind after Midnight Club 3.
  36. ShanellG.
    Nov 15, 2007
    A great game and everything is perfect about it it would've got a ten if it had damage control but other than that yay.
  37. May 9, 2014
    thoroughly enjoyed my childhood with this awesome game
    good memories
    .................................................................................
  38. Feb 12, 2015
    I love this game. The customization, the graphics, the story, all of that are amazing. But now the recent Need For Speed games are boring. EA should make Underground 3
  39. Oct 30, 2012

1. While the driving action isn't quite as satisfying as the superb "Burnout 3," it's still strong enough to keep you playing through the 150 or so races.
  2. If you don't mind searching the city for action, Need for Speed Underground 2 gives you a chance to become the best street racer out there.
  3. Everything from the first game has been done better, cleaner and with more emphasis, but the free-roaming city is a double-edged sword, offering a sprawling metropolis to navigate, but a bit too much travelling in some spots.