8.7

1. Oct 3, 2010
    This game brought a breath of fresh air to the series and the whole genre. If only the game had a bit more polish and better customization of cars it would have had a chance to be something really really good, but has it stands it's just good haha.
  2. Jul 16, 2014
    This game is better than the latest nfs games! I still play it! Its customisation was fun. I find myself making cars as cool as i could then racing them! The cererar was challenging enough to keep me playing and the car choise was good. It is abit punishing in the sense of if you crash you lose, like midnight club but maybe worse.
  3. Jul 14, 2014
    I don't know how it got so much positive reviews.. possibly because it was released in 2003 and it was a great game compared to the standards of then? Well, I hated this game. Bought it for $15, played 5 minutes of it, never wanted to see it again.

1. Combining the reckless, breakneck speed and high-impact collisions of "Burnout" with the neon-tipped street culture of Fast and the Furious (and, more specifically, "Midnight Club II"), Underground is the new definition of white-knuckle.
    Underground is not perfect – but for a game with such a fairly short development cycle it certainly does put on a fantastic show.
  3. Playing NFSUG is like driving through the West End at midnight wearing Vaseline smeared sunglasses. Quite how a game can look both polished and blocky is beyond us, but that's exactly what EA has managed here.