8.7

1. ShaneR.
    Oct 29, 2003
    This game is going to be badass. I love to tune tight cars. And I know all you gamers out there do to! Awesome!!!!!!!
  2. CarltonD.
    Nov 15, 2003
    Finaly someone came out with a game thats takes my attention of of GT3.
  3. DudeSkater
    Nov 14, 2003
    This is street racing to the fullest! They finally came out with a drift competiton! Can't wait until the 17th!
  4. MikeC.
    Nov 14, 2003
    Off the hook with nos tanks and the sick ass cars.
  5. Alex
    Nov 4, 2003
    I've only seen the pictures and a video of it but i already love it i cant wait to buy ill get it as soon as it hits the shelves.
  6. BorisB.
    Nov 18, 2003
    This game is flat out kick ass. people who think this game suxs then there not really a car person in my opinion. the aspects of the game are just off the hook im glad they finally came out with game like this.
  7. ColeJ.
    Nov 6, 2003
    HOT HOT HOT. i played this demo with my friend at the mall fo like an hour. love the cars. they're tight. NOT TOO MUCH LONGER, its the 6th. sweeet. later!
  8. Devinlee
    It is awesome.
    Nov 18, 2003
    I LOVE THIS GAME!! This is WAY BETTER than any other racing game.It's even better than the other Need For Speeds! Honestly I never played it! It probaly is good though.
  10. Benztyee
    Nov 17, 2003
    This game will be the best street racing ever,eve better than MtC 1 and 2.
  11. Ninogozum
    Nov 15, 2003
    This game rocks. I been comparing other game like midnight club2 or tokyo xtreme racer. But this game still rocks this is the type of game im looking for a long time. Thanks to Electronic Arts peace im out time to play more.
  12. JoseS.
    Nov 2, 2003
    I only have the demo and already i love this game.
  13. Daman
    Oct 31, 2003
    Glad a racing game finally includes a 99 Eclipse! True street racing games would include this, ppl mod these baddass cars all ova the place. Can't Wait.
  14. RonaldS.
    Nov 17, 2003
    This game is so raw. i played it on demo and i couldn't stop. the cars look so good and the setting. can't wait until tomorrow. peace.
  15. SunnyR.
    Nov 10, 2003
    This game is the king it is all about cars and this game is my dream.
  16. TommyM.III
    Need 4 speed has and always will be the king of the road of racing games
  17. Leighann
    Nov 20, 2003
    This game is tight!! I have a 99 Honda civic myself and it gave me more ideas on how to hook up car. There is this body decal that I am interested in, I can't find it anywhere, maybe you can? It's called Modern 2??
  18. RobertoR.
    Nov 20, 2003
    The game is really wonderful. Tokyo Xtreme Racer and Midnight Club 2 are only a pale reflection of Underground. The cars, the tune-ups and the graphics are really wicked. 2 thumbs up.
  19. Johnny
    Nov 30, 2003
    The best street race game ever made fore PC, PS2 OR what ever.
  20. GregJ.
    Nov 19, 2003
    This game iz da best of its kind and a real treat 2 play.
  21. RaleighP.
    Nov 19, 2003
    This game is great it has great graphics and groovy cars and wicked levels.
  22. Mike
    Nov 22, 2003
    This game is really cool, it puts all the qualities of street racing together, the enviroments are really detailed and the computer is difficult to give you the feeling of playing against experienced gamers. The online part is awesome too.
  23. SuPaT.
    Nov 8, 2003
    This game actually goes into the depth of street racing unlike other current street contenders.
  24. ChrisC.
    It's a great car game. it should be rated no.1
  25. R34-GTRV-SPECIINUR
    Nov 24, 2003
    This game is so F***KEN mad becasue it has my r34 gtr vspec in it and im a fan or street racing.
  26. VinnieDSMRabagia
    Nov 24, 2003
    This Game is the coolest Street Racing Game I've ever played, the only one that is going to beat it is SRS. Great 10!!!
  27. Marko
    Nov 23, 2003
    WOOOOW!!! This game is as real as it gets dude!!! Most of the things u can do in real life can be done in this awesome game man!!! 2 be honest i only played it 4 one day and im allready gettin some crazy ideas 4 my GTR R34 SKYLINE!!!
  28. BryanT.
    Nov 23, 2003
    This game is the game for all car junkies! I have been waiting for a game that i could personalise a car and my best friend comes over and the cars are identical! GO NITROUS!
  29. AdamS.
    Nov 23, 2003
    I bought this game and its the best graphics i have ever seen on a racer. All the cusoimisible parts are awesome to.
  30. MitchN.
    Nov 28, 2003
    Mint, you gotta see it to believe it.

#4 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2003
#37 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2003

1. Combining the reckless, breakneck speed and high-impact collisions of "Burnout" with the neon-tipped street culture of Fast and the Furious (and, more specifically, "Midnight Club II"), Underground is the new definition of white-knuckle.
    Underground is not perfect – but for a game with such a fairly short development cycle it certainly does put on a fantastic show.
  3. Playing NFSUG is like driving through the West End at midnight wearing Vaseline smeared sunglasses. Quite how a game can look both polished and blocky is beyond us, but that's exactly what EA has managed here.