• Publisher: Sega
  • Release Date: Aug 12, 2002
7.3

1. N.J.
    Mar 14, 2003
    I think this game sucks. People who say this is better than madden NFL 2003 is on drugs. They don't know how to play real football. NFL 2K3 is the worst game ever. It is to arcade. The real game will always be Madden. NFL 2K3 graphics suck. The only thing good is the facial graphics. Rich L all the people who gave it a good score are Simpletons. And should see a doctor fast. I I think this game sucks. People who say this is better than madden NFL 2003 is on drugs. They don't know how to play real football. NFL 2K3 is the worst game ever. It is to arcade. The real game will always be Madden. NFL 2K3 graphics suck. The only thing good is the facial graphics. Rich L all the people who gave it a good score are Simpletons. And should see a doctor fast. I don't even know why I'm on this site. It's all about EA Sports. Expand
  2. ClementA.
    Dec 5, 2002
    IT sucks!!!!!
  3. CollM.
    Aug 19, 2002
    Not nearly as good as madden.
  4. John
    Oct 12, 2002
    The Super Bowel sucks. Also it's in the Superdome every season after the '02 season. Some of the stadiums are not accurate Exp: Green Bay and Chicago Bears Memorial Stadium.
  5. VinceC.
    Dec 5, 2002
    Learn from your master Madden!!

With smart A.I., great controls, and a take-no-prisoners approach to football, it should earn All-Pro status again...a straight-ahead, hard-as-knuckles football game.
  2. As of right now (9/10/2002) there isn’t a better-playing and more rewarding NFL football videogame experience on the console market than this one, on or off the net. “Madden” is soaked in more gravy (AKA gameplay modes), but I’d take a stab of NFL 2K3’s stylish ESPN-soaked raw meat anyday, anytime, anywhere.
    The best looking, most fluid portrayal of football you can find. [A: Sept 2002, p.50]