9.0

1. JhonD.
    Oct 6, 2006
    This game is off the chain. Bravo 2k7 bravo. It looks so real I cried. The best hockey game I've played in my darn life. The passing, the deking, the skating is just brilliant. I love the songs too!
  2. LucaC.
    Oct 4, 2006
    The editing and menu GUIs are too complex and take a long time to create one single player, in terms of gameplay the camera angle wobbles way too much. Personally, I prefer EA Sports NHL07. And just like in NHL07, the music is very invasive and got on my nerves really quickly. The controls are slow to react and I found the AI to be laughable in terms of tactics. Players move around like The editing and menu GUIs are too complex and take a long time to create one single player, in terms of gameplay the camera angle wobbles way too much. Personally, I prefer EA Sports NHL07. And just like in NHL07, the music is very invasive and got on my nerves really quickly. The controls are slow to react and I found the AI to be laughable in terms of tactics. Players move around like zombies and ignore the puck which is at their feet. I'm glad I picked it up for only 20$ as had I paid more I would have been vary angry. Expand
  3. FrankJ.
    Sep 21, 2006
    2k delivers again.

1. The AI is still riddled with holes and your money plays from last year will still work. [Oct. 2006, p.94]
  2. Perhaps the most notable improvement this year is the AI's adaptation, finally, to the new NHL rules.
  3. While the Pressure Control and drop pass are nice additions to the control scheme, they aren’t as innovative as last year’s Pro Control passing or even Crease Control. The new skating engine adds more precision in terms of player movement on the ice, but it doesn’t negate the overwhelming use of one-timers to score goals.