9.0

1. AkeemG
    Jul 28, 2009
    Obscure:The aftermath was not better or worse than the first obscure game,I think that both games are equally great and I think that the Obscure series is far more scarier than any Resident Evil game could ever hope to be.If you had experienced the beginning of both obscure games then you definitely agree.The gretest complaint about this game is probably that it doesn't have any Obscure:The aftermath was not better or worse than the first obscure game,I think that both games are equally great and I think that the Obscure series is far more scarier than any Resident Evil game could ever hope to be.If you had experienced the beginning of both obscure games then you definitely agree.The gretest complaint about this game is probably that it doesn't have any bonuses to unlock after completion,like special weapons or costumes but truthfuly that is what I like about this game because you don't have to worry about the hassel of doing special things,also there is no difficulty level to choose from(hooray)you just beat the game and be done with it just like a movie.Beside this game already have lots of cool weapons and the characters clothes are ok.My only problem with this game was the story,don't get me wrong the story was great but I just didn't like the way things turned out.I didn't like the story for this game because most of the characters from the prequel and the sequel had perished.I wish that this game had an alternate ending or a special edition that shows you what would have happened if kenny didn't become evil or if some of the characters from the prequel didn't die and they had joined the team.I love the fact that this game had two endings because the first endings because they show you that the story of part one was not completely over and the second ending leaves an opening for a third installment in the series.I hope that part three turns out to be a live action or cg movie.If it turns out to be a game that would be cool too.Obsure is just another great game that that has been underated,you will find that some if not most of the games that get an averege score somewhere between a 60 and a 79 on this website are actually a lot more better than some or most games that have higher scores. Expand
  2. SUBHAJIT
    Nov 25, 2007
    THE CRITICS ARE INTENTIONALLY UNDER RATING THE GAME, Hey till date any game that has given me creeps is silent hill 3 , games like resident evil 4 ,silent hill 4 had high production value but the logic & willingness to complete the gamebecause it becomes more steriotype as we play ,but this game is way better it feels like a mexican chainsaw massacare with the suffering mix. I enjoyed THE CRITICS ARE INTENTIONALLY UNDER RATING THE GAME, Hey till date any game that has given me creeps is silent hill 3 , games like resident evil 4 ,silent hill 4 had high production value but the logic & willingness to complete the gamebecause it becomes more steriotype as we play ,but this game is way better it feels like a mexican chainsaw massacare with the suffering mix. I enjoyed every moment of this game. Anyways critics can u tell us which game r u holding as the basis of judgement while giving out comments. Expand
  3. Mar 14, 2012
    Best game series EVER. Instead of surviving the horrors of zombies and monsters as typical police or war veterans, you play as un experienced students who need to survive the horrors of Fallcreak. Great story, great graphics and great fun factor. Highly recommend it.
  4. Nov 21, 2011
    I give this my highest recommendation if you love resident evil and silent hill! This game is one of the coolest ive seen, and sadly there has not been a third announced. I would love to see this game. This game got underated by IGN and other joke ratings, well, so far all i see is good good good! Sure, the voice acting is horrible, but its a GREAT game.

1. Nightmarish, gut-wrenching, and frustrating, but still a tempting prospect as long as you're not looking for the next "Resident Evil 4." [Aug 2007, p.78]
  2. Obscure II also deserves credit for the slick way it handles co-op play - a feature that's still completely unique and exclusive to this series...But if you're only after the cream of the crop, then be aware that this isn't likely to be one for your Most Wanted list.
    Silent Hill is consistently creepy, Resident Evil is absolutely action packed, while Obscure is undeniably unsure of itself.