9.0

1. Nov 22, 2011
    Ever play a game thats gonna be memoriable and nostagic later? No? Well this is one of them. This has got to be the best game ive played besides its sequel. The sequel is AMAZING and the only reason ratings are bad from critics are that silent hill creators PAID THEM to rate it so low. This is a very great game, that im waiting patiently for the 3rd for PS3.
  2. Mar 14, 2012
    Best game series EVER. Instead of surviving the horrors of zombies and monsters as typical police or war veterans, you play as un experienced students who need to survive the horrors of Fallcreak. Great story, great graphics and great fun factor. Highly recommend it. We need a third game@!
  3. Nov 19, 2010
    I recently played this game with my cousin and I really enjoyed the game. But I always contemplate whether to play this game or not because in these kind of games you need to play with a friend, the single player mode can be quiet annoying as the CPU can use up a lot of ammo and need constant healing. Its an all round good, I would recommend this game to anybody looking for good multiplayer games.
  4. Feb 17, 2013
    Its budget price origins are clear to see but its high school setting and co-operative survival horror gameplay make for an enjoyable, if rather short, experience.

1. If you are sceptical of games that feature co-operative multi-character play, you needn't worry too much; it's handled reasonably well.
  2. Horror muted by brevity and flat atmosphere... Imitating teen-horror movies is a novel idea, but duplicating their running time and feeble horror leaves the game wanting. [Nov 2004, p.106]
  3. A boring and almost totally uninspiring game. The initial premise and use of cinematic pace is nothing but a drunken flirtation with a situation that could have been, and its not long before you find yourself playing the gaming equivalent of being a milk monitor in a class for the lactose intolerant. During a mild thunderstorm.