Obscure PlayStation 2

8.9

1. Nov 19, 2010
    I recently played this game with my cousin and I really enjoyed the game. But I always contemplate whether to play this game or not because in these kind of games you need to play with a friend, the single player mode can be quiet annoying as the CPU can use up a lot of ammo and need constant healing. Its an all round good, I would recommend this game to anybody looking for good multiplayer games.
  2. Feb 17, 2013
    Its budget price origins are clear to see but its high school setting and co-operative survival horror gameplay make for an enjoyable, if rather short, experience.

#77 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2005

1. If you are sceptical of games that feature co-operative multi-character play, you needn't worry too much; it's handled reasonably well.
  2. games(TM)
    Horror muted by brevity and flat atmosphere... Imitating teen-horror movies is a novel idea, but duplicating their running time and feeble horror leaves the game wanting. [Nov 2004, p.106]
  3. A boring and almost totally uninspiring game. The initial premise and use of cinematic pace is nothing but a drunken flirtation with a situation that could have been, and its not long before you find yourself playing the gaming equivalent of being a milk monitor in a class for the lactose intolerant. During a mild thunderstorm.