Okage: Shadow King PlayStation 2

8.5

1. Aug 14, 2016
    Really underrated game.
    It's funny and clever and has a story that get complex beyond what you might spect on a humoristic and absurd RPG..
    So as always the press gives the score they want without taking into the consideration what the game tryies to give. I remember this launched a little before FFX, and some magazines were comparing the games for whatever reasons. OSK never wanted to
    Really underrated game.
    OSK never wanted to be a FF and will never be like one, it's funny and clever with awesome characters and good music. Yeah, it's simple, but it's the point. So if you like funny games with good characters, plot and music, this game is for you, good challenge in battles also, though i not a game to spend countless hours grinding, so keep that in mind. Then If you want to play a Xenogears kind of game, this is far from that.

So that's it, this game is very underrated and I hope that if you are into this, you give it a chance.
  2. Oct 15, 2010
    this game big time real good man, you play big time now man.
  3. B.C.C.
    Jul 8, 2002
    It's so cute, stan is so mean... that's what's funny.
  4. FrankW.
    May 29, 2002
    The RPG genre of home video games has not changed in nearly 20 years, and has become bloated and dull as a result. Okage is merely one more RPG, but it has the saving grace of being visually beautiful and having a humorously warped and witty plot.
  5. AlexiB.
    Feb 15, 2002
    I love it. It's the best.
  6. SamanthaY.
    Jan 6, 2002
    Actually I really enjoy this game.
  7. KrisL.
    Nov 27, 2001
    It's a great game, but you have to talk to some people over and over again at one time to get the info you need. Other than that it's great!

#77 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2001
#9 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2001

Instead of a gourmet dinner, we get something heated up out of a can; it’s filling, it doesn’t actually taste bad, be we never get that feeling of satisfaction that comes from eating a truly great meal.
  2. The only shadows Okage: Shadow King is going to be ruling at my house are the ones under the stack of other games I'd rather be playing.
  3. A must for any fan of Tim Burton's style of movies or those of us who like our games to sometimes be a little left of center.