Onimusha 3: Demon Siege PlayStation 2

8.6

1. AnonymousMC
    Apr 25, 2004
    Worst Game Ever
    (haha u suck Leif, and let that be a fact my friends for leif is actually an alien cast out of hell by ME, the avenging angel of GOD and let it also be a fact that Leif does crack and likes it in the rear hindquarters of his upper/middle torsoe region)
  2. Oct 3, 2010
    I was so disappointed by this game, it actually angered me when I played it. I held this series in such high regard and maybe I overhyped this release too much. All I can say is if you loved the past two game play this one with caution.

#51 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2004
#24 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2004

1. Onimusha 3 more accurately represents an action game like "Devil May Cry." Instead of the rigid control scheme used by the "Resident Evil" series, Onimusha 3 has fluid controls. Moving the analog stick around will directly move your character, instead of just turning him. [JPN Import]
  2. The introduction of a secondary hero, as well as a number of side characters that aid and even have their own role to play in the defeat of Nobunaga’s forces are handled very nicely, and the plot of the game is well constructed.
    Aside from the Leon bait-and-switch, there are few surprises in Onimusha 3—it’s a great game that fits like an old glove, so the old saying goes. A soul-sucking, flesh-leeching glove with one creepy, blinking, hollow eye.