Onimusha 3: Demon Siege PlayStation 2

• Release Date: Apr 27, 2004
  • Also On: PC
8.6

1. Mar 29, 2017
    El primer Onimusha que jugué y que me obligo a buscar las otras entregas, excelente juego, una obra de arte que merece remasterización o un reboot, es calor que CAPCOM se ha olvidado de esta maravilla de juego
  2. SAV
    Jul 3, 2015
    Onimusha 3: Demon Siege é il terzo capitolo della famosa saga action di Capcom a base di samurai e demoni da affettare. Sfruttando l'idea dei viaggi temporali il gioco ci farà vivere due avventure parallele: una impersonando il samurai Samanosuke nella Francia dell'era moderna e l'altra impersonando Jaques, un poliziotto francese dalle sembianze di Jean Reno che é stato catapultatoOnimusha 3: Demon Siege é il terzo capitolo della famosa saga action di Capcom a base di samurai e demoni da affettare. Sfruttando l'idea dei viaggi temporali il gioco ci farà vivere due avventure parallele: una impersonando il samurai Samanosuke nella Francia dell'era moderna e l'altra impersonando Jaques, un poliziotto francese dalle sembianze di Jean Reno che é stato catapultato nell'era del Giappone feudale. Gioco divertente che presenta lo stesso piacevole gameplay dei suoi predecessori e che introduce l'uso dello stick analogico per muoversi. Expand
  3. Jun 29, 2014
    The third-best Onimusha game. Lacks the variety of Oni 2 and the finesse of Oni Warlords. Time is spent split between two characters in two times; Samanosuke in modern-day Paris, and Jacques in Japan's Warring States era. Does very much what previous Oni games did better, and little else. Not a bad game, but not universally recommended.
  4. Dec 26, 2013
    Probably my favorite Onimusha.It's hard to find faults with Onimusha 3 because it does what it does so well. Only the story has it's up and downs but in the end this is amazing game Onimusha series has proven to us that it stands on its own.
  5. Mar 29, 2013
    Aside from an absolutely breathtaking intro (it was unbelievable to think that is what the PS2 was capable of) this game is really just lazy. The game uses Jean Reno's likeness in the game, and yet only the French version of the game uses the actor's real voice. We all know he can speak fantastic English, why on earth didn't he do the English one as well. Whoever the voice actor was thatAside from an absolutely breathtaking intro (it was unbelievable to think that is what the PS2 was capable of) this game is really just lazy. The game uses Jean Reno's likeness in the game, and yet only the French version of the game uses the actor's real voice. We all know he can speak fantastic English, why on earth didn't he do the English one as well. Whoever the voice actor was that they got instead of him sounds nothing like him, so it was kind of bizzar seeing Reno's face with another voice. It felt more like this was a fan made mod than anything else. As to the game itself: It really doesn't do ANYTHING new, just the same stuff from the last games in a different location. The game isn't bad, just a really big disappointment. This is what you would expect from a Hollywood movie -Game licence game. But from the Onimusha franchise, this was just a bit of a slap in the face. Overall: It is a good game, and I would only recommend to those who have not tried the previous games. Expand
  6. Jan 6, 2011
    3rd game in the series where little has changed out side of your in paris and you control 2 main charicters instead of just 1 . the voice acting is abit improved they brought a famous french actor in and modeled him for the game (i cant remember his name unfortunitly) and they have him speaking the frech in the game but not the english which is stupid because he can speak english ive heard3rd game in the series where little has changed out side of your in paris and you control 2 main charicters instead of just 1 . the voice acting is abit improved they brought a famous french actor in and modeled him for the game (i cant remember his name unfortunitly) and they have him speaking the frech in the game but not the english which is stupid because he can speak english ive heard him in other films do so. instead they have some english voice actor doing his lines which was just stupid in my book. its fairly long not as long as the second but still much longer then the first . this game is in the middle of the 3 games its better then the first but not as good as the second one . still its a fun game and it also brings samonoske back in. Expand
  7. Oct 3, 2010
    I was so disappointed by this game, it actually angered me when I played it. I held this series in such high regard and maybe I overhyped this release too much. All I can say is if you loved the past two game play this one with caution.
  8. RaulC.
    Aug 11, 2004
    Few games these days keep you hooked like this one, it may not break any boundaries in terms of gameplay, but it is pure, solid, unadultarated fun, you can´t go wrong here, buy it.
  9. BenjaminA.
    Aug 2, 2004
    Gameplay is great, awesome graphics, sound music. The only detractor are these cheesy story lines Its still worth it.
  10. S.Martin
    Jun 24, 2004
    One of the few console games I found I had to finish. From the opening scenes to the final battle I was excited at every turn to see what happens next. I really enjoyed the 'time fold' technique used to let you play two people in two very different places. Well worth the price of admission in my opinion.
  11. KevinF.
    Jun 14, 2004
    More of the same, but very well done nonetheless. Longest, richest intro of any game I've ever seen.
  12. CarlosA.
    May 17, 2004
    The first two games were good but the third one is the best. Better graphics, fighting, story, Better everything.
  13. Bashlionheartlonewolf
    May 14, 2004
    This game will take your breath away. The Intro has to be the best damn thing I have ever seen. The controls are bit more fluent but still the same. The biggest improvement that I thought was in the game was the camera movement which will move around wherever your going, and also the environments are fully 3D! I'm glad to see that Samanosuke has reprised his role in the onimusha This game will take your breath away. The Intro has to be the best damn thing I have ever seen. The controls are bit more fluent but still the same. The biggest improvement that I thought was in the game was the camera movement which will move around wherever your going, and also the environments are fully 3D! I'm glad to see that Samanosuke has reprised his role in the onimusha series. I wasn't too sure about Onimusha 2 because it had different chracters and the story didn't relate to the 1st game at all. I am happy that jean reno was in this game because this has to be the first successful game with a brilliant actor in it. Expand
  14. AlexR.
    May 3, 2004
    Capcom finally gets it right... Controls a bit like Devil May Cry without a jump button. Interesting story and good use of time travel between the two characters. And yes, the CGI Intro is a must-see.
  15. TheBasics
    Apr 29, 2004
    +great graphics +awesome gameplay +great music/sound effects +great CG (at times) +interesting locations +2 great characters to play as -wacky storyline, which is unclear through half the adventure -------FAIRY! That little fairy girl really almost ruins parts of this otherwise great game with her stupid comments, she is totally out of place. -no jump button is kind of annoying at first +great graphics +awesome gameplay +great music/sound effects +great CG (at times) +interesting locations +2 great characters to play as -wacky storyline, which is unclear through half the adventure -------FAIRY! That little fairy girl really almost ruins parts of this otherwise great game with her stupid comments, she is totally out of place. -no jump button is kind of annoying at first -characters get knocked down a LOT more often now, resulting in you sitting there on the ground like a moron getting smashed. More realistic, but FAR more annoying. Overall I'd say if you enjoyed the previous two quite a bit youll definitely enjoy this one a lot too. Worth 49.99? ...Maybe, but waiting for a price drop wouldn't hurt either. Expand
  16. onimusha
    Apr 26, 2004
    Loved the Intro.
  17. AnonymousMC
    Apr 25, 2004
    Worst Game Ever
    (haha u suck Leif, and let that be a fact my friends for leif is actually an alien cast out of hell by ME, the avenging angel of GOD and let it also be a fact that Leif does crack and likes it in the rear hindquarters of his upper/middle torsoe region)
  18. IliyunH.
    Apr 25, 2004
    Good game. However, it is almost a mirror like replicate of previous Onimushas. Not sure worth the $55 Bucks if you already own Oni1/Oni2.
  19. LeifR.
    Mar 13, 2004
    Best Game Ever!!
  20. Oct 3, 2010

#50 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2004
#38 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2004

1. Onimusha 3 more accurately represents an action game like "Devil May Cry." Instead of the rigid control scheme used by the "Resident Evil" series, Onimusha 3 has fluid controls. Moving the analog stick around will directly move your character, instead of just turning him. [JPN Import]
  2. The introduction of a secondary hero, as well as a number of side characters that aid and even have their own role to play in the defeat of Nobunaga’s forces are handled very nicely, and the plot of the game is well constructed.
    Aside from the Leon bait-and-switch, there are few surprises in Onimusha 3—it’s a great game that fits like an old glove, so the old saying goes. A soul-sucking, flesh-leeching glove with one creepy, blinking, hollow eye.