• Publisher: Capcom
  • Release Date: Mar 13, 2001
8.0

1. Feb 13, 2013
    A truly revolutionary game for its time, Onimusha firmly created a hybrid of a cinematic experience in games. With breath taking graphics, good controls, and a classic, epic story, Onimusha is a classic Among PS2 games.
  2. Oct 3, 2010
    Even with all the hype this game delivers, great graphics and extremely engaging story makes this game a must have for any PS2 owner. Just come with no expectations and let the game be what it is.
  3. SimonB.
    May 7, 2001
    It's the greatest PS2 game.
  4. ArranH.
    Jul 4, 2001
    I think that this game is the 2nd best down from "Resident Evil Code Veronica" definitely.
  5. KevinB.
    Jul 7, 2001
    I did not emerge from my room to see the light of day for a few days while playing this game.
  6. Sasha
    Apr 18, 2002
    This is an excellent game. Great story, freaky demons and awesome weapon upgrades. Only bad thing is that its very short, I beat it in 5 hours.
  7. NinjaMafia
    Aug 6, 2003
    This game is probaly one of my favorite games for the PS2. However it is not for everyone. This game is extremely short and after a while, extremely easy. However the game had a great leveling up feature which always brings me back for more.
  8. RyanM.
    Jul 25, 2003
    A super fun hackinslash, in-depth, game with enjoyable cinematics and graphics that hold their own. This is a great game with an awesome weapon system, and great plot. get this game and you won't regret the couple hours of enjoyment you get.
  9. VarunB.
    Aug 12, 2005
    More than a good game, it's great...gamers will be amazed by the graphics and cinematics, while being engrossed in the story. The level up feature is pretty cool as well. The fighting system is easy to learn, and requires great timing to master. The game is quite short, but has some replay value...a good buy for the PS2.

1. The fact that you get sent back to the original load screen every time our friend Samanoske meets his untimely death is unforgivable, but it's not something that should keep you away from an otherwise first-class game.
  2. It may not be a lengthy adventure, but it sure is an intense and gratifying one.
  3. Fits like a familiar old glove (or gauntlet), but smoother, better-fitting and lined in fine, Japanese, brocaded silk.