• Publisher: Namco
  • Release Date: Nov 15, 2005
  • Also On: PC
4.0

1. Sep 24, 2013
    This game really disappointed me. After a wonderful experience I had with Pac-Man World 2, a simple, fun and hard platformer/collectathon, this generic (that's even better than what I really think of it) wonky, glitchy game gave me a real headache. The levels aren't nearly as creative, the dialogue completely ruins our silent hero, the story is just plain annoying, and the fight mechanic is horrible and unneeded, at most. It's Crash of the Titans all over again. Why couldn't they just stick with the gold? I loved 2 so much! Expand
  2. Oct 9, 2014
    Pac man world two is better than this game, but this game isn't that bad. Pac man world three takes a weird turn and gets serious but not that serious. The game is alright.

Blitz Games has to its credit delivered Pac-Man fans a sequel with tight controls and occasionally engaging level designs. There studio has also successfully merged new and old styles, presenting in-game challenges that require you to play nicely emulated original Pac-Man levels.
  2. Blitz did contribute some nice personality into things, but the underlying gameplay is so generic that it’s a wonder Namco would even allow a game like this to be published. It’s not that it’s bad, just that a hallmark of video games shouldn’t be allowed to sink into mediocrity, and that’s sadly what’s happening here.
    Anyone who loves Pac-Man will be thrilled. Anyone looking for something completely unique and original may be disappointed.