8.3

1. JoshuaB.
    Feb 20, 2006
    Oh come on.This game sucks.I hate it when you get eaten by the T-rex.Let give yaw a history lesson,frist King Kong is a monkey that will eat you and not love you,second an island this big and is uncharted should have been on a map because of planes in those days,and last but not least I thought that it toke place in 1919,not in 1932. Tell me this,T-Rex was a dino that would eat your Oh come on.This game sucks.I hate it when you get eaten by the T-rex.Let give yaw a history lesson,frist King Kong is a monkey that will eat you and not love you,second an island this big and is uncharted should have been on a map because of planes in those days,and last but not least I thought that it toke place in 1919,not in 1932. Tell me this,T-Rex was a dino that would eat your remains after you were dead not just kill you then eat you.This game is not right at all. Expand
  2. S.Washington
    Dec 28, 2005
    Worst game I've played in years and I owned State of Emergency. I kept waiting for the game to get good.It wasn't anything I haven't seen in other games except for that you could play Kong. By the way you play King Kong for about 10% of the game. I swear rent this game if you must (like I did) you'll hate all 4 hours it'll take to finish it.
  3. S.P.
    Apr 26, 2006
    Its not even free roaming. It would be great if you could go where ever. And that section where the damn dino gets lockd in a corner, and you cant move on in the game till you kill it,, that really sucks.

1. A stunningly atmospheric action-adventure that makes all the right moves. It is intense, scary, exhilarating and pure joy to play. One of the best games so far this year. [Nov 2005]
  2. King Kong is at once purely simple and utterly unique, showcasing bifurcated gameplay and an instinctual theme of survival. [Holiday 2005, p.62]
  3. With a rather abrupt final sequence it does seem to rush to its climax, but despite its brevity, this is an unforgettable trip through the realm of Kong.