8.3

1. AntonioA.
    Oct 8, 2006
    A fun game that is way too short. If were about 4 times as long it would be better. Pretty Solid Game Though. Not a FAN OF DYING AFTER 2 HITS THOUGH.
  2. Nov 16, 2011
    It is repetitive for most of the game but it does have a great first-person shooter feel. The gameplay is pretty difficult. It does feel too long in the first-person mode.
  3. May 2, 2014
    to me, this is one of the greatest games based on a movie. the monsters in the game are genuinely scary, its almost like a survival horror because you have very low resources in the game and the enemies make you feel like you are going to die every time you encounter them. you really feel alone and vulnerable in this game that only games like resident evil have done so well, with dinosaursto me, this is one of the greatest games based on a movie. the monsters in the game are genuinely scary, its almost like a survival horror because you have very low resources in the game and the enemies make you feel like you are going to die every time you encounter them. you really feel alone and vulnerable in this game that only games like resident evil have done so well, with dinosaurs and giant man eating centipedes! this game surprised me greatly and was one of my favorite games as a kid growing up. were there issues in this game? actually, not many. the only thing I can complain about is the segments you play as king kong could have been left out I think. there is some real terrifying and fun moments in this game, the first time you see the t rex in the game and starts coming after you, you know there is no way of killing it and you just have to run, I wasn't sure what to do at first, but I remember the first time it looked at me straight in the eyes, my heart almost stopped. and to top it off, you actually end up having to distract the terrifying beast while your friends find a way to escape! it was terrifying having this two story tall behemoth drooling over top of you, and if he catches you, your dead man, eats ya in one gulp. play it for yourself to feel the same way I did. Expand

1. A stunningly atmospheric action-adventure that makes all the right moves. It is intense, scary, exhilarating and pure joy to play. One of the best games so far this year. [Nov 2005]
  2. King Kong is at once purely simple and utterly unique, showcasing bifurcated gameplay and an instinctual theme of survival. [Holiday 2005, p.62]
  3. With a rather abrupt final sequence it does seem to rush to its climax, but despite its brevity, this is an unforgettable trip through the realm of Kong.