Predator: Concrete Jungle PlayStation 2

8.8

1. PeterR.
    May 26, 2005
    I enjoyed this game alot because I am a Predator Fanatic. The constant thinking and restrategizing keeps you in the game and gives you your moneys worth. On the other hand the villans and bad guys suck similar to the pedestrians in spiderman 2. I suggest you play this game non stop till its done, then sell it.
  2. DrewA.
    May 31, 2005
    If you are a Predator fan, this is at least worth a rental, as it IS cool to have pretty much every single Predator Weapon available at your disposal. Not as bad as the negative reviews suggest, though i can understand a non-Predator fan not really 'getting' it.

#45 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2005

A partially lacerated corpse of a game with great chunks of fun missing.
  2. The stealth only somewhat works, the combat is mindlessly simple, and the storyline makes Alien vs. Predator look like Dostoyevsky. Now, throw in some fairly ugly graphics, a lot of sloppy platforming, and an onslaught of moronic mission goals, and what you've got is a game you want just about nothing to do with.
  3. Cheat Code Central
    I think the developers have cloaked a budget title into the guise of a full priced affair, which is way worse than some thug stealing a dude's wallet. Watch out Universal Vivendi....you could be the subject of the Predator's next rampage.