Predator: Concrete Jungle PlayStation 2

8.8

1. ChrisL.
    Apr 20, 2005
    Very good game, graphics could be better.
  2. AS.
    May 7, 2005
    I have this game and it it is good for the predator fans could be better i am a bit disappointed ...
  3. MattB.
    Jun 3, 2005
    This game doesn't deserve a 1. I had waited weeks to rent this game then to find out is sucks man am i mad. The graphics are ok but all your doing all during the game is pressing the wrong buttons and trying to figure out what to do. i give this game a -5
  4. JamieH.
    Aug 13, 2005
    If you want the experience of actually BEING the predator then this is the best on the market. Great replay value, hidden bonus missions and detailed environments. A must for predator fans.
  5. EfeB.
    Apr 22, 2005
    The developers who made this game really need to go watch the film. they obviously saw a kevin costner movie and somehow thought it was predator. this game would have been great if we lived in the year 1980, but sadly for them and michael jackson...we do not.
  6. PeterR.
    May 26, 2005
    I enjoyed this game alot because I am a Predator Fanatic. The constant thinking and restrategizing keeps you in the game and gives you your moneys worth. On the other hand the villans and bad guys suck similar to the pedestrians in spiderman 2. I suggest you play this game non stop till its done, then sell it.
  7. DrewA.
    May 31, 2005
    If you are a Predator fan, this is at least worth a rental, as it IS cool to have pretty much every single Predator Weapon available at your disposal. Not as bad as the negative reviews suggest, though i can understand a non-Predator fan not really 'getting' it.
  8. BenS
    Feb 15, 2009
    This game is honestly one of favorite games of all time. I am a hardcore predator fan since the first movie came out. I can understand how non-predator fans can hate this game, but if you like predator its awesome I think. AVP the movie I thought sucked because they didn't get the skills of the predator right. This game pretty much sums up the predator skill and power pretty well.
  9. JesseV.
    May 21, 2005
    That game is so hot.

A partially lacerated corpse of a game with great chunks of fun missing.
  2. The stealth only somewhat works, the combat is mindlessly simple, and the storyline makes Alien vs. Predator look like Dostoyevsky. Now, throw in some fairly ugly graphics, a lot of sloppy platforming, and an onslaught of moronic mission goals, and what you've got is a game you want just about nothing to do with.
  3. Cheat Code Central
    I think the developers have cloaked a budget title into the guise of a full priced affair, which is way worse than some thug stealing a dude's wallet. Watch out Universal Vivendi....you could be the subject of the Predator's next rampage.