Predator: Concrete Jungle PlayStation 2

8.8

1. EfeB.
    Apr 22, 2005
    The developers who made this game really need to go watch the film. they obviously saw a kevin costner movie and somehow thought it was predator. this game would have been great if we lived in the year 1980, but sadly for them and michael jackson...we do not.
  2. MattB.
    Jun 3, 2005
    This game doesn't deserve a 1. I had waited weeks to rent this game then to find out is sucks man am i mad. The graphics are ok but all your doing all during the game is pressing the wrong buttons and trying to figure out what to do. i give this game a -5

#54 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2005

A partially lacerated corpse of a game with great chunks of fun missing.
  2. The stealth only somewhat works, the combat is mindlessly simple, and the storyline makes Alien vs. Predator look like Dostoyevsky. Now, throw in some fairly ugly graphics, a lot of sloppy platforming, and an onslaught of moronic mission goals, and what you've got is a game you want just about nothing to do with.
  3. Cheat Code Central
    I think the developers have cloaked a budget title into the guise of a full priced affair, which is way worse than some thug stealing a dude's wallet. Watch out Universal Vivendi....you could be the subject of the Predator's next rampage.