Project: Snowblind PlayStation 2

8.3

1. Jspiz
    Feb 24, 2005
    Great game! multiplayer is fantastic...
  2. GrahamM.
    May 21, 2005
    This game is great. A lot of people thought that "Killzone" was the PS2 equivalent of "Halo", but I think "Project: Snowblind" is much better. The frame rate is great, considering how beautiful the graphics are, and the gameplay is absolutely solid. It's also nice to have a T rated game with some visible bloodshed. My only possible concern (though I haven't finished it yet) is This game is great. A lot of people thought that "Killzone" was the PS2 equivalent of "Halo", but I think "Project: Snowblind" is much better. The frame rate is great, considering how beautiful the graphics are, and the gameplay is absolutely solid. It's also nice to have a T rated game with some visible bloodshed. My only possible concern (though I haven't finished it yet) is that the single player campaign is supposedley quite short, and since I do not posess a network adaptor, I will not be able to play online. However, the single player mode alone is enough for me to fall in love with this game. Thumbs Up!!!!! Expand
  3. JavierP.
    Oct 19, 2006
    Hey this game is better than the other shotting games I have ever had.
  4. AaronR.
    May 31, 2006
    The best FPS on PlayStation 2. Period.
  5. DarrinL
    Aug 3, 2009
    Project Snowblind truly surprised me, it was my 1st experience with a futuristic, strategic game. i am a huge fan of splinter cell, and this game was right up the same alley. i especially liked the weapon selection offered to me in this game. the story line is good and the controls are great. i give this game a playability rating high
  6. BenL.
    Feb 23, 2005
    Single player is good. It can get very hectic at times, though that's what makes it fun. There are some sneaking missions where you should be more quiet by using the pistol or something silent. The ability to hack things is a good addition. Multiplayer is the main thing in this game though. It's very fun. You have to choose loadouts of your weapons which makes this game very Single player is good. It can get very hectic at times, though that's what makes it fun. There are some sneaking missions where you should be more quiet by using the pistol or something silent. The ability to hack things is a good addition. Multiplayer is the main thing in this game though. It's very fun. You have to choose loadouts of your weapons which makes this game very strategic. Also different loadouts give different powers and grenades. This game includes necessities such as clans, buddy lists, and it has awesome ranking viewing. Expand
  7. TylerH.
    Feb 23, 2005
    Great!! Fast paced, smooth framerate, good graphics, awesome multiplayer. I liked the story. Great weapons. Merges sci fi with survival with a whole bunch of kick @$$ weapons. Buy it.
  8. DonD.
    Apr 14, 2005
    I wonder if the people who rated this game badly ever bothered to finish it. Having played thru the game I gave it a 9.0 bongggg!
  9. VinnyF.
    May 31, 2005
    It had a great story line that kept me wanting to go further into the game. A great game to sit down with and play for hours without getting bored. Recomend everyone goes out and get themselves a copy.
  10. Jul 22, 2012
    This is a very good sleeper hit. It's such a shame it didn't see the success that it deserves because it is such a great game. The plot differentiates itself from other shooters and the combat is incredibly fun. Overall it is an awesome title that deserves your attention.
  11. BenJ.
    Mar 9, 2006
    I love FPS, and this is one of the best I've played. Excellent.

#97 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2005

It's as well-rounded a title as we're likely to see on this current generation of platforms. While it lacks a certain degree of charm, it more than makes up for its slight hint of the mundane with a diverse and extraordinarily well-paced sort of action.
    A rare breed of FPS these days, as it's both high in quality and uniqueness. The mechanics of "Deus Ex" work tremendously well in a high-intensity atmosphere.
    Most notably, the game does its best to reward creative pathfinding. Do a little searching in each level and you'll find myriad vents, air ducts, and the like, which, when utilized, help give you the jump on your opponents and let you avoid head-on fights.