8.8

1. Apr 3, 2015
    This is one of my top 10 games of all times. I can't say enough good things about this game. It has an almost cheezy RE1 feel to the characters and acting, but the story is still basic and easy to follow. The action is fun combining psychic powers and gunplay. This is a game that makes me sad everyone is abandoning backwards compatibility.
  2. DragonKnightofFinalFantasy
    May 30, 2004
    SWEET SWEET SWEEET I have a demo man and it is awesome the training room rules man it also had two other levels and they rule too the controls seem nice and natural they are responsive too and it is fun I mean you have PYSCHIC POWERS MAN! Telekineisis the ablitiy to lift objects the power of pyrokineisis the power to throw fire mind control ya know and others!
  3. DiggerP.
    Jun 15, 2004
    Realistic physics + Jedi-like powers + exploding heads = a total blast.
  4. JoshN.
    Jun 18, 2004
    Amazing. I never tire of throwing soldiers around and seeing how they hit the walls. Totally fun.
  5. WillT.
    Jun 21, 2004
    Awesome! and very original too.
  6. TheCheat
    Jun 29, 2004
    The second best game of the year for me. The graphics are ok but nothing special, the plot and acting are much the same but who care's as it's FUN to play! I've had more fun playing this for 5 minutes than playing though a whole Splinter Cell game (and don't get me started on driv3r! Grrr...).
  7. IanB.
    Jul 8, 2004
    This game is awesome. The control is really superb - especially when you consider the multitude of unusual powers you have. The plot is just enough to keep things interesting, the control is perfect, and the whole experience is very well done.
  8. ApocalyseBrown
    Jul 24, 2005
    Honestly one of the best games of the year! Its everything you want in a game its fun, exciting, funnyish cut-scenes and simply 'mind' blowing! Get it? Anyway the physics are brillant, controls easy to master and the gimmick of throwing bodies against enemies or burning guards to a crisp is such a rush. Ok its not perfect its very short, around ten hours but i plead with you Honestly one of the best games of the year! Its everything you want in a game its fun, exciting, funnyish cut-scenes and simply 'mind' blowing! Get it? Anyway the physics are brillant, controls easy to master and the gimmick of throwing bodies against enemies or burning guards to a crisp is such a rush. Ok its not perfect its very short, around ten hours but i plead with you fellow gamers BUY THIS CLASSIC! Even the soundtrack rocks, fantastic! Way better than the boring god of 'bore'! Expand
  9. JarodP.
    Jun 15, 2004
    Really original twist. Really, really fun.
  10. PeteM.
    Jul 11, 2004
    Overall the game is really fun but the boss battles are pretty hay.

1. Nothing beats wondering weather something will work - can I possess that sniper in the watchtower, make him shoot the other sentries, then dive to his own death - and discovering that it does. [Aug 2004, p.102]
  2. Despite all of my moral problems with the game, I can't deny that it's an incredible experience, one that has to be played to be believed. It's worth buying just to get a glimpse at a perfectly designed control scheme.
  3. The attention-grabbing graphic effects and tight control scheme that allows Psi-Ops players to wreck super-powered havoc on the enemy tips the balance in making it a good purchase for action game fans, despite its lone boss battle bug and minor design problems.