8.7

1. Nov 2, 2011
    This is a brilliant game, the characters are all hilarious, the voice acting is fantastic, the story is ridiculously crazy and great, the gameplay is varied. This is one of the best games I've ever played, I play through it regularly just to experience it again, and it's just as fun every time.
  2. Dec 3, 2011
    The greatest game ever created. If you don't enjoy this game then you are truly lost in life. Everything about it is spot on and amazing. You can't ask for more.
  3. Apr 5, 2012
    Certainly doesn't have amazing graphics but it does have a good art style. The gameplay is... a bit bland and clunky. I can't give this more than a 8, it's just not that well. Fun.
  4. Dec 28, 2012
    Platformer with a twist. Really varied gameplay, great humour and challenges that make you think. Great. It is really bad this game is so unknown, make sure you get it now it is available for download on all consoles!
  5. Jan 12, 2013
    I recently got Psychonauts on PSN, and it was worth all 10 dollars. The atmosphere is wonderful, the characters are great, even if the main character looks like Tim Burton directed a Puffs tissue commercial. Heck, they even give the extras distinct personality's. My only problem lies with the beginning of the last level and the annoyance of "Little Oly". Overall, it is a great value andI recently got Psychonauts on PSN, and it was worth all 10 dollars. The atmosphere is wonderful, the characters are great, even if the main character looks like Tim Burton directed a Puffs tissue commercial. Heck, they even give the extras distinct personality's. My only problem lies with the beginning of the last level and the annoyance of "Little Oly". Overall, it is a great value and is on my top ten favorite PS2 games Collapse
  6. Jun 20, 2013
    Best game ever,it's puzzles,bosses,worlds,i mean minds they all feel fresh after the third time you play the game.Only bad side of this game is that it ends.
    All in all,good job Tim Schafer,you made one of the best games ever.
    And if you are someone whom score matters,this game gets 10/10 for it's fresh spirits.
  7. Jan 12, 2013

1. Weird, funny, immensely playable, and has that nigh-unclassifiable thing we can only call charm.
    The levels are fun, the gameplay is solid, and the puzzles and bosses require more than a bit of brain matter to figure out, resulting in a nice sense of accomplishment every time you reach a new milestone in Raz's adventure.
  3. Holds up to the challenge of being a platformer on the PS2 by delivering an experience that ranks right up there with the best the system has to offer.