R: Racing Evolution PlayStation 2

• Release Date: Dec 9, 2003
6.2

1. DanK.
    Mar 12, 2004
    I love this game! If you find GT3 too be too difficult then try this one. I call it "Gran Turismo for Dummies" Drive all of the great cars on all of the great tracks without having to be a technical expert.....have fun!!!
  2. Jonathan
    Dec 22, 2003
    Well... for me its good racing game, i dont know probably for gran turismo addicts this aint good enough for ya, but for me, its satisfactory :)
  3. BrandenR.
    Dec 14, 2003
    Grand Turismo is Eye catching but is boring. R Racing the Game may not be as Grand as Grand turismo but they did a good Simulation racer game. Think of it this way Good recover from Ridge Racer V "that was horrible".

#80 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2003

Tries too hard to appeal to all types of racing fans, without ever feeling like a complete experience.
  2. The game does, basically, offer lots of variety, a flat learning curve and a decent story mode for those that aren’t just looking for the latest in car physics.
  3. A feature-lite driving simulator that neither offends nor excels in any particular area of design, and one that doesn't elicit a sense of excitement, rather a feeling of déjà vu.