Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters PlayStation 2

• Publisher: SCEA
  • Release Date: Mar 11, 2008
6.4

1. Nov 20, 2012
    I didn't know the game was received so negatively, it's one of the best Playstation 2 games I've ever played! Infact it might be the best one I've ever played. This game is very memorable, I loved it!
  2. MisterX
    Apr 8, 2008
    Ok, first things first. Everybody rate this game so low, because this is not as good as the other Ratchet and Clank games, but listen, this game was originally made for PSP and PSP games are not as good as PS2 games. +: pretty long (for a PSP game), great difficulty, HUMOR, weapons, story, caracters, graphics (PSP), sound and music, multiplayer -: Graphics (PS2, cuz they didn't Ok, first things first. Everybody rate this game so low, because this is not as good as the other Ratchet and Clank games, but listen, this game was originally made for PSP and PSP games are not as good as PS2 games. +: pretty long (for a PSP game), great difficulty, HUMOR, weapons, story, caracters, graphics (PSP), sound and music, multiplayer -: Graphics (PS2, cuz they didn't cahnge it that much). Collapse

#7 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2008
#6 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2008

Even though there is a significant price difference, PS3 owners looking to try out the Ratchet experience should absolutely play Tools of Destruction instead -- I was immensely pleased with it. Otherwise, Size Matters should only be played by devoted, hardcore enthusiasts who couldn't play the original version on the PSP.
    I figured the move to the PS2 would, at the very least, allow for a bit more detail in the bland levels. I could not have been more wrong. Compared to the PSP version, this is a step down -- that's disappointing enough. But compared to other PS2 Ratchet games, it's a sharp kick in the nuts.
  3. The in-game graphics are screwed up by constant glitches, a bothersome camera system and unpolished environments. Furthermore, the multiplayer options are weighed down with several flaws and a lack of online competition.