Ratchet & Clank PlayStation 2

8.8

1. Oct 13, 2011
    pretty good platformer. Doesn't quite compare with sly cooper and ty the tasmanain tiger, but is still a very fun game to play. I enjoy a lot about this game. The skill challnges are fun to do. The reason i gave it a seven was because of its bosses. Very boring bosses and just not enough of them.
  2. NickG.
    Mar 20, 2003
    This is a game for fantasy loving children and it just doesn't cut it for the older age groups, not worth getting.
  3. KyleK.
    Dec 3, 2003
    This is a good game but it gets boring. Wicked gadgets though. Cant wait for ratchet and clank 2.
  4. Aug 16, 2014
    This game has aged surprisingly well and the graphics are still really good. The game is one of the funniest in the series. One of my biggest problems is that most of the weapons are useless. However the game is still very enjoyable.
  5. May 9, 2016
    I prefer to start game series from the start, so I can see how it evolved from one game to another. So my score is based on the 2016 impression of the game from 2002. Overall gameplay is fun and reminded me my favorite N64 Banjo Kazooie/Banjo Tooie games. Multiple gadgets and weapons makes the gameplay interesting and different. But the story is really basic, this game is for kids mostly.I prefer to start game series from the start, so I can see how it evolved from one game to another. So my score is based on the 2016 impression of the game from 2002. Overall gameplay is fun and reminded me my favorite N64 Banjo Kazooie/Banjo Tooie games. Multiple gadgets and weapons makes the gameplay interesting and different. But the story is really basic, this game is for kids mostly. Nevertheless, it's a fun game to spend a couple of evenings on. I'm curious what developers came up with in next titles. Expand

#3 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2002
#6 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2002

R & C's innovation comes in the form of all those crazy, non-gimmicky weapons and tools. This is a complex, polished platform gaming machine.
  2. One of the best platformers to hit the PS2, ever.
  3. The graphics, the busy environments, the interactivity... every element taken by itself it pretty praiseworthy, stick 'em all on the same disk and they add up to good things.