Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc PlayStation 2

8.7

1. AidenO.
    Apr 26, 2003
    The game is great it has loads of levels,bonuses and very action packed.it speaks for itself.
  2. RobertoP.
    Jan 19, 2005
    It's a great game, even better than Rayman 2.
  3. T.T.
    May 27, 2003
    Good mix of types of play. flying, swimming, jumping, running, ect. and a very good mix of scenes to play in. very cool and different worlds!
  4. Sep 19, 2010
    Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc is a neat platformer. Despite being a sequel to Rayman 2, most of the characters from that game don't return like Razorbeard or Ly. The game play is also different to Rayman 2: Rayman attacks with his fists rather than shooting at his enemies, he can gain some really cool abilities from Laser washing powder (!) containers which can help him overcome obstaclesRayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc is a neat platformer. Despite being a sequel to Rayman 2, most of the characters from that game don't return like Razorbeard or Ly. The game play is also different to Rayman 2: Rayman attacks with his fists rather than shooting at his enemies, he can gain some really cool abilities from Laser washing powder (!) containers which can help him overcome obstacles throughout the levels and he can also ride on a skateboard which make for some very eye pleasing and heart pumping stages in the game. The visuals (especially in the Skateboard stages) are nice and colourful and once again in a Rayman game, the music is just awesome. The main baddie in the game is Andre, a black lum which transforms the other red lums into black lums as well. The black lums then use animal clothing to create costumes for themselves which turn them into Hoodlums, the main enemies in the game. The dialog in the game is great although Globox's personality can be annoying sometimes but the teensies are funny. The laser washing powder grants you powers (for a limited time) like turning your fist into a guided rocket launcher or allowing you to fly. I do wish the game was more open like the PlayStation 2 remake of Rayman 2, Rayman Revolution; the game is quite linear. Unlike Rayman 2, the game has a scoring system and at the end of the level, you have a total points score. You get points by smashing piggy banks, defeating enemies and finding objects dotted around the level. This element adds a bit of replay value and like Rayman 2, there are teensie cages hidden in the levels which when you free 5, 10 etc, your heath bar will increase. The boss battles are also interesting to fight. Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc is a worthy successor to Rayman 2. Different but great! Expand
  5. Mar 7, 2012
    This game expands on Rayman 2, but at the same time, draws back to Rayman 1 for some inspiration; such as using his fists. I did like this game, Rayman always manages to show style and creativity, as well as variation in each of its games. And this one, is no exception. It holds new enemies, a new story, a new weapon system; and of course, many new adventures! The scenery is awesome, andThis game expands on Rayman 2, but at the same time, draws back to Rayman 1 for some inspiration; such as using his fists. I did like this game, Rayman always manages to show style and creativity, as well as variation in each of its games. And this one, is no exception. It holds new enemies, a new story, a new weapon system; and of course, many new adventures! The scenery is awesome, and the layout just seems right. Lot's of action and drama added largely to this game. But I found the story a little confusing at times, and the goal of a level a bit hard to find. All in all this game still has a lot of new features, and a fun new system; but I find that it could have been better. Expand
  6. May 25, 2013
    Se podría decir que está para pasar el rato. ¡Pero qué estilazo! Sus brillantes gráficos y sus simpáticos historia y personajes hacen de él un gran videojuego pese a sus fallos.

Nota: 8.5/10
  7. Feb 26, 2013
    An amazing game, my 2nd favourite in this amazing series (the first being Rayman 2).
    I'm usually a PC gamer and barely use consoles, especially these days, but if I ever do use my old PS2 it's just to replay, once again, this wonderful classic.
    The gameplay's brilliant, the soundtrack is just awesome (like the soundtrack of most of this series), the characters, both the returning and the new ones, are just awesome...
    And there's also some nice humour in it :D
    I do think, though, that it had lost some of Rayman 2: The Great Escape's sort of mysterious and beautiful atmosphere, but it also retains some of it, which goes great with the soundtrack so this game definitely deserves a 9.
    And besides... such nostalgia :D
    Highly recommended.
  8. Dec 11, 2013
    Rayman 3: The Hoodlum Havoc It's the best game on the Rayman series. The gameplay is awesome, the game is better than Rayman 2 and the HD version for PS3 is also good.
  9. Jul 30, 2014
    This game is brilliant. You can take away Murphy and his stupid 4th wall DEMOLITION and you have a nice and solid Rayman title. Yes, in some parts the graphics are amazingly outdated but I think it's part of a certain charm that only Rayman games can give us. Alas, old friend.
  10. Jan 4, 2017
    Deutsche Review - Kritik

Deutsche Review - Kritik

Der folgende Test ist in 5 Kategorien zusammengefasst. Diese 5 Kartegorien ergeben die Gesamtpunktzahl von 0 - 100 Punkten. Um einen passenden Userscore zu geben wird auf oder abgerundet. Bei 84 Punkten ergibt das einen User Score von 8. Bei 86 einen von Userscore von 9. Falls eine 85 kommt entscheide ich ob ich es eher positiv oder negativ nehme. Regeln verstanden?
    Dann sind hier meine Punkte.

Mein persönlicher Score = 76/100
    Mein User Score = 8/10
  11. Jul 12, 2016
    This game took a humorous story-telling and made the Rayman series big in my eyes. The game is action-packed, fun and has stunning graphics despite it's age. The PC version is equally good as well, but playing it on a PS2 really gives you chills.
  12. Mar 19, 2017
    There something called bigger is better and in this case it is, Rayman 1 was great and very cute but the second changed it up to a more darker tone in 3d but also better but the 3 is even better. Everything is improved from the previous game including grafics, boss battles, story, soundtrack, level design and creativity. probably my 2 favourite of the rayman series but my favourite of theThere something called bigger is better and in this case it is, Rayman 1 was great and very cute but the second changed it up to a more darker tone in 3d but also better but the 3 is even better. Everything is improved from the previous game including grafics, boss battles, story, soundtrack, level design and creativity. probably my 2 favourite of the rayman series but my favourite of the 3d rayman games. Expand

1. What Rayman 3 does is re-create much of the same lighthearted whimsy that made Rayman 2 so incredibly enjoyable, while differentiating the action enough for the game to stand up on its own.
  2. A nice platformer with good style and funny moments. Unfortunately, the camera and lock-on problems are no laughing matter.
  3. The only drawback for this the fact that it will take only ten hours or less to beat, not including the bonus quests that are won through out the game.