Rayman Raving Rabbids PlayStation 2

• Publisher: Ubisoft
  • Release Date: Dec 5, 2006
7.7

1. Dec 3, 2011
    I'm not so sure about the ending of Rayman Raving Rabbids. But with the variety of twisted sub-games and interesting themes, I had a great time getting there. Absolutely a case of the journey is more important than the ending! A couple of sub-games just seem intent on burning up a joystick, but I was too busy laughing at first, then intent on completing each game to notice my fingersI'm not so sure about the ending of Rayman Raving Rabbids. But with the variety of twisted sub-games and interesting themes, I had a great time getting there. Absolutely a case of the journey is more important than the ending! A couple of sub-games just seem intent on burning up a joystick, but I was too busy laughing at first, then intent on completing each game to notice my fingers smoking the controller until later. Expand
  2. LauraK.
    Dec 6, 2007
    LOL. That's what this game makes you do. LOL. Try it. I guarantee it. COD4 makes you go UGH. This game makes you go LOL.
  3. Horus1nonly
    Dec 6, 2007
    The most suprising thing about this silly little title to me has been that the score for all the songs is really good. Dynamic, alive, not exactly repetative although of course you have to loop the tracks as they are mini games. But overall a very well put together soundtrack, very impressive.
  4. DavidM.
    Feb 15, 2007
    An excellent game much better than Mario Partys.

#84 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2006
#71 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2006

1. Rayman Raving Rabbids is a fairly simple collection of minigames that manages to win you over largely on the merit of its personality.
    While the level of humour remains the same, the PlayStation 2 version falls short in the graphics department. The mini-games also don’t feel as engaging as they do on the Wii at times.
  3. It’s a great demonstration of all the things that can be done with the Wii controller, although it’s still amusing with a conventional PS2 joystick.