• Publisher: Ubisoft
  • Release Date: Dec 5, 2006
7.7

1. Oct 31, 2017
    REVIEW BASED ON
    > Finished the game plenty of times

I personally didn't like this game that much for the story, but I can't deny that I had fun playing it

PROS
    + The fun and comic gameplay

CONS
    - The story
    - The difficulty
  2. WillI.
    Jul 9, 2007
    An unnecessary adaption from the wii platform to the playstation 2. The game, although very heavy in character and personality lacks the certain aspects we've seen in past titles of the rayman series. Being a rayman fan, I found that it doesn't feel like a rayman game at all, instead a tedious series of mini-games leading up to (what I thought to be) an anti-climactic ending. An unnecessary adaption from the wii platform to the playstation 2. The game, although very heavy in character and personality lacks the certain aspects we've seen in past titles of the rayman series. Being a rayman fan, I found that it doesn't feel like a rayman game at all, instead a tedious series of mini-games leading up to (what I thought to be) an anti-climactic ending. Rayman raving rabbids isn't all bad though, and that's not the point I'm trying to put across, for one thing, the bunnies keep the game engaging and hilarious. Collapse

#73 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2006
#78 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2006

1. Rayman Raving Rabbids is a fairly simple collection of minigames that manages to win you over largely on the merit of its personality.
    While the level of humour remains the same, the PlayStation 2 version falls short in the graphics department. The mini-games also don’t feel as engaging as they do on the Wii at times.
  3. It’s a great demonstration of all the things that can be done with the Wii controller, although it’s still amusing with a conventional PS2 joystick.