Red Faction PlayStation 2

8.0

1. TheElusivePossom
    Feb 16, 2007
    Well "TA DA", you should know that my arse happens to be a place that many wish to inhabit, and you would be lucky to grace it with your head. I on the other hand will keep well away from your arse, which is where I suggest you shove your crappy game, you Sony Fanboy! Red Faction? More like Red Crap-tion.
  2. TheElusivePossom
    Apr 16, 2003
    If PS2 is supposed to be a next-gen concole, why does it continue to spew out games that would have looked bad on the NES? "Red Faction" is an example of such pixellated crap (the guns on the ground are pop-up bits of paper!). If you own a PS2 and you would prefer a DECENT FPS, sell the PS2 and get an N64 cheap with "Perfect Dark", or invest in "Timesplitters 2". There are world renowned If PS2 is supposed to be a next-gen concole, why does it continue to spew out games that would have looked bad on the NES? "Red Faction" is an example of such pixellated crap (the guns on the ground are pop-up bits of paper!). If you own a PS2 and you would prefer a DECENT FPS, sell the PS2 and get an N64 cheap with "Perfect Dark", or invest in "Timesplitters 2". There are world renowned for a reason... Collapse
  3. AndrewJ.
    Jul 25, 2003
    Did I miss something here? After playing games like Resident Evil, Metal Gear Solid and the Thing, this game was a huge let-down. Terrible graphics and painfully boring.

#19 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2001

1. GamePower
    For all of its strong design and competent game play, however, Red Faction still never quite adds up to the "Half-Life" it aspires to be.
  2. Totally immersing from the start, never letting up and always lashed with the sort of extreme violence that we’ve always wanted.
  3. While the controls leave much to be desired, this is one of the few must-owns for any Playstation 2 owner.