Resident Evil: Dead Aim PlayStation 2

• Publisher: Capcom
  • Release Date: Jun 18, 2003
6.6

1. Aug 21, 2013
    weakest resident evil game i ever played although am a huge fan of resident evil series i didn't like this game at all it won't scare you or makes you have fun playing it just boring and too short
  2. Jan 4, 2016
    Better than I thought it would be. It feels like an alpha for Resident Evil 4. Surprisingly, there are some similarities. Overall, the game is mediocre. Everything from visuals, gameplay, characters, monsters, etc. The plots and characters are basically rip offs from main entry games. Go figure this game is spin off and nothing more. It's decent.
  3. Oct 11, 2013
    EN: Mixed feelings about it. It doesn't looks like a Resident Evil game, and most importantly, it doesn't plays like a Resident Evil game, but is decent experience.
    PT-BR: Me traz uma sensação mista. Ele não se parece com um Resident Evil, e não joga como um Resident Evil, mas proporciona uma experiência decente.
  4. MichaelW.
    Jun 18, 2003
    I'm not real impressed. I'm a big Resident Evil fan and I bought a GunCon2 just for this game, but I like the game that came with the gun (Time Crisis 2) better! The in-game graphics are dull, fuzzy and repetitive. The sounds, especially the gunshot, is repetitive and not very exciting. The zombies do not react differently based on where they're shot. (This is especially I'm not real impressed. I'm a big Resident Evil fan and I bought a GunCon2 just for this game, but I like the game that came with the gun (Time Crisis 2) better! The in-game graphics are dull, fuzzy and repetitive. The sounds, especially the gunshot, is repetitive and not very exciting. The zombies do not react differently based on where they're shot. (This is especially disappointing, as it would have been fun to knee-cap them, or blast them in the should and see them spin around.) I've only played it an hour or so, but I plan on selling it as soon as I finish. Expand

#87 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2003
#90 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2003

1. It’s a nice combination of horror and hysterics, a fresh take long overdue with this style of game.
  2. Playboy
    Dead Aim's targets can act more disoriented than a boatload of Florida retirees. [July 2003, p.34]
  3. Official U.S. Playstation Magazine