7.7

1. PS2Fan
    Jun 23, 2003
    No rear as good as the XBOX version.

But hay I am a Wolvenstien fan, so I'm getting this anyway.

I might even buy me an XBOX as I hear allot of there games now are FANTASTIC. I can't wait for HALO 2, Fable, BC ect.

I still like my PS2, but I think its reached its expiry date.
  2. JonS.
    Sep 18, 2003
    This game was the worst! I lost more life falling from the stupid ladders (which should be more automatic) then I did from the enemy's. Another horrible point in the game is the grenades; aren't they supposed to hurt your enemy's? They never do any damage. Even in the later levels of the game when you have the ultimate in fire power the enemy is still super resistant to This game was the worst! I lost more life falling from the stupid ladders (which should be more automatic) then I did from the enemy's. Another horrible point in the game is the grenades; aren't they supposed to hurt your enemy's? They never do any damage. Even in the later levels of the game when you have the ultimate in fire power the enemy is still super resistant to harm even by your lagest guns. In the time it takes to kill an enemy with the Venom Gun (the fastest and most damaging thing they give you) the enemy will drain your entire health by the time you kill them. All these flaws have forced me to play a stealth style game which sucks, if I wanted to go slow and get reaaly bored I wouldn't have sold my copy of Splinter Cell. I was hoping this game would let me run around wasting the enemy but instead I have to hide and take weak pop-shots at them from the dark with my sniper rifle. This game should have been called "Sneaky Zombie Nazi Sniper Who Can't Compete With Enemy Firepower". This game sucks. Expand

#67 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2003

1. Sure, some of the textures could do with being of a higher resolution, there’s no multiplayer option and… nope, that’s pretty much all that’s wrong here.
  2. netjak
    The repetitiveness of the game got to me quickly. With similar level designs, background music, and graphics, the single player mode made me feel like I was playing the same three or four levels over and over again.
  3. Official U.S. Playstation Magazine
    Boy, did we get screwed. Why? Guess what kind of multiplayer mode RtCW has on PS2? Go ahead, guess! Give up? NONE. [Aug 2003, p.102]