7.8

1. FernandoC.
    Jan 26, 2004
    No se porque pense que lo que habia visto y sentido con los productos de IdSoftware en play iba a ser igual... lento, con graficas buenas pero no lo suficiente... No lo recomiendo... medal of honor lo patea aun con las peores versiones....
  2. MikeA.
    Aug 12, 2003
    The big showdowns were too easy to defeat.
  3. RobBig
    Jun 23, 2003
    Most definalty not a HALO beater. This game is OK, but not a materpeice like HALO is.

Hay anyways man this game is better, plays better, looks better and sounds, better, plus there is a muliplayer opetion on the XBOX version. Throw away your PS2's and get the XBOX. I have.

Remeber PS2 is the third place.
    1st place to XBOX
    2nd Place to GC
    3rd Place to PS2

#52 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2003

1. Sure, some of the textures could do with being of a higher resolution, there’s no multiplayer option and… nope, that’s pretty much all that’s wrong here.
  2. netjak
    The repetitiveness of the game got to me quickly. With similar level designs, background music, and graphics, the single player mode made me feel like I was playing the same three or four levels over and over again.
  3. Official U.S. Playstation Magazine
    Boy, did we get screwed. Why? Guess what kind of multiplayer mode RtCW has on PS2? Go ahead, guess! Give up? NONE. [Aug 2003, p.102]