Rise to Honor PlayStation 2

• Release Date: Feb 17, 2004
9.0

1. darkdevilHnTr
    May 22, 2008
    this game is THE best... it has it all, graphics, martial arts, easy controls etc... If they do a rise to honor 2, i'll be the first to buy it
  2. BY.
    May 17, 2004
    Nice graphics and superb martial arts. I hope have rise to honor 2.
  3. TuomasK.
    Apr 9, 2004
    Very good beat'em up. Haven't played it yet to the end, but it is really fun and innovative. Only downsides are camera when you are sneaking, and no multiplayer. All critics who say this game is bad should check their heads. Game-Revolution review is bullsh.t!
  4. AleksiK.
    Apr 8, 2004
    Stunning game with great controls and action!! All who hate this game should be kicked and punched to their ass.
  5. jjj
    Mar 30, 2004
    Very nice.
  6. JoshR.
    Mar 22, 2004
    Cool way to control with analog stick instead of buttons. Fun and awesome graphics.
  7. VasilliyP.
    Mar 15, 2004
    The best game in years :-D
  8. RickJ.
    Mar 2, 2004
    Awesome fighting system! Jet Li is the man.
  9. Jellboy
    Feb 28, 2004
    Bad game forever!
  10. ShawnS.
    Feb 3, 2004
    This game is cool!! I played the demo, and when the demo finished, i'd play it again.

#88 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2004

1. The sound effects are, once again, nothing spectacular.
  2. But the execution just totally destroyed all the good things this came could have been. Saying the game was almost devoid of gameplay might be a harsh statement, but when I turn off a game and say to myself “I have had enough”, and vow never to play it again, then harsh is a reality.
  3. Despite the decent controls, you still end up seeing the same four-hit combos repeatedly, and when digital Jet holds a stick or a bat in his hand, it becomes mysteriously harder to hit people with it. [Mar 2004, p.101]