8.2

1. Nov 13, 2010
    I have to give this game a lower score because the action is slow and the camera angles and controls aren't that great. The level progression is boring. What is great is that it feels like your in a real town. I controlled my character and stood in front of a train thinking they wouldn't have bothered programming a reaction....I flew up into the rafters and it was hilarious. This game hasI have to give this game a lower score because the action is slow and the camera angles and controls aren't that great. The level progression is boring. What is great is that it feels like your in a real town. I controlled my character and stood in front of a train thinking they wouldn't have bothered programming a reaction....I flew up into the rafters and it was hilarious. This game has hidden detail.

The concept of this game is great, but after awhile it will get boring. Get this if its cheap.

1. GMR Magazine
    It's hard to go wrong with giant robots blowing stuff up, but Enix's latest effort goes one step further with a novel control scheme. [Feb 2003, p.93]
  2. netjak
    If you want a game with complex play, this is the one. Like I said before, the twists will keep any gamer coming back for more.
  3. While the game is sometimes hampered by its nostalgia, it successfully and entertainingly captures the feel of controlling a giant robot like no other game has in the past.